GDT: Group B • May 1 • Canada 9, France 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davebo*

Where's the coaching? Giving up short handed chances 5 on 3 against France? Wake up hitchcock....

Hopefully this liitle break to fix the net gives him time to think to tell the troops to smarten up!

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I can't think of one time, ever, Rick Nash has impressed me over an entire 60 minute game.

He's like a walking bad play machine, in spite of his stats and skill.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Chris Phillips nickname has always been "big rig".I assumed it was beacuse he's big and from oil rig country in Alberta.

Its weird hearing them use it for Rick Nash.

Davebo*

Nice goal, kid. That's a better effort.

3-0

The French could be perpetually short-handed with the amount of interference going on ;)

Cheli

Jul 6, 2008
Toronto/Waterloo
I can't think of one time, ever, Rick Nash has impressed me over an entire 60 minute game.

He's like a walking bad play machine, in spite of his stats and skill.

Olympics? I thought he was a beast. I've heard he's generally inconsistent/floaty though (from Columbus fans; I don't watch that many of their games myself).

Also, geez, another breakaway for France...

His Beardliness*

Brent Burns is playing horribly. I this keeps going he's gotta be benched.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah, Spezza's been pretty dominant. Good on the PK and defensively, best C on the faceoff circle by far, and putting his mark on the game offensively.

Also Da Costa looks like the only player on France that has any kind of vision or passing ability. He's been having a rough game though.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Calle Johansson just said in Swedish TV about Burns: "He has no shame playing like this". Nice little low-light package aswell. :laugh:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Where's the coaching? Giving up short handed chances 5 on 3 against France? Wake up hitchcock....

Hopefully this liitle break to fix the net gives him time to think to tell the troops to smarten up!

They worked on blind passes for short handed breakaways the last half of practice yesterday. That crazy Hitchcock.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Great shot. At first I thought Reimer made a mistake but that was a laser.

Cheli

Jul 6, 2008
Toronto/Waterloo
sweet, a French Blackhawks fan in Slovakia!

(c'mon, I can't be the only one who thought that. I didn't think Reimer was going to get a shutout anyway.)

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
That was a pretty nice shot. Too much space though. He got a clear shot from the hash marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad