GDT: Group B • Dec. 31 • Czech Republic 3, Russia 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
it's good that our offense has broken out after a dry spell vs the Swedes, but a lot of chances that we've had against the Czechs and Norway are not going to come to us against the Finns, so the guys can't relax here

dmacgreg37

Dec 11, 2007
British Columbia
The discipline is not there AGAIN.

I've been saying it since the Norway/CZE game that I thought the CZE could get relegated. Certainly looks like it is plausible.

The Germans and Slovaks will give the Czechs all they can handle. Slovakia will have one of their suspended players back for the game against the Czechs (4A vs 4B is last relegation game). The Germans have looked alright against the USA, Switzerland and Slovakia.

The Czechs have the advantage of going into the round with 3 points and will probably only need 2 points to get through, but they'll be in tough.

Rogalo

Sep 9, 2004
Copenhagen
Fortunatelly I dont think it is possible to play like this whole year:help:

Lets all migrate to Asia and play tournaments with Vietnam, Japan and China. I bet we would kick ass;) And if we do get beat we can always blame it on the fact that we are a small country and China must have a bigger talent pool with 1,8 billion people;-)

Erathian

May 18, 2010
Czech republic
Lets all migrate to Asia and play tournaments with Vietnam, Japan and China. I bet we would kick ass;) And if we do get beat we can always blame it on the fact that we are a small country and China must have a bigger talent pool with 1,8 billion people;-)

There is still Africa :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad