GDT: Group B • Dec. 28 • Sweden 2, Russia 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botta

Jul 12, 2010
So, where can I see the game?Any streaming?I don`t live far from whre henrik Lundquist grew up(even played against Jarpen) but still I hope the russians will win this one:laugh:

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Yakushev72

Russia has traditionally started slow in this tournament, and then gotten better by the time the Medal Round is there (except last year, when they were consistently bad throughout). In order to win, Russia needs a better goaltending performance, and the defense must do a much better job of clearing the puck away from the goal mouth. If Sweden is allowed to control the puck on the doorstep of the net, like the Canadians did, the result will be similar. I hope that the defense just had a bad day on Monday, and that they play much better today.

member 30781

how bad is landenskogs injury, that concerns ranger fans.

They are saying that he might be out for the rest of the tournament.

Go figure, the one player I wanted to see most, live in action is injured. And I leave Buffalo tomorrow.

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
Should be a good game..
my prediction 5-3 Russia

Goalscorer
Russia: Tarasenko 2 Kuznetsov Kitsyn Orlov
Sweden: Lander Cehlin Fasth

player to watch in Russia

Player to watch in Sweden

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Yakushev72

The game will be televised on the Net on streaming video at FastHockey. Its a North American website, and I'm not sure what restrictions they might have, but if you check out FastHockey through your browser, you might be able to watch it

The_Team_Nurse

Mar 8, 2007
Sarnia
Go Sweden! I hope they win even if some of their fans do believe in a reffing conspiracy, I still have to go for the Swedes when they aren’t playing Canada. Heck God (Alfie) is Swedish after all. I also really want to see Lehner play well in this tournament (again, accept against Canada) and get some confidence.

inoajd

Dec 11, 2010
Oh, and ****ing hell why did Landeskog have to be injured..

He was the best player on the ice in the Swe-Can pre-tournament game.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Oh, and ****ing hell why did Landeskog have to be injured..

He was the best player on the ice in the Swe-Can pre-tournament game.
He was great, but the best player was definitely Cehlin, and he seems to have been fantastic in the game against Norway as well.

Really excited for this game, time to see if we actually has a shot at the bronze ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad