GDT: Group B • Dec. 28 • Canada 7, Czech Republic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Best Thing*

Does anyone know if we can watch the game via stream on TSN's website after? Thanks in advance.

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009
I'm looking forward at seeing Martin Frk, isn't he a potential top 5 pick in 2012?

Erathian

May 18, 2010
Czech republic
22:00 CET is great. I am really glad I can see this match. But I have a feeling that Canda will destroy us though. Anyway, Go Czechs!

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Hopefully this game can match the entertainment value of the Canada vs Russia game on Boxing day.
Sure enjoying the WJC classic games they're showing, great hockey and incredible excitement.

17DropThePuck17

Dec 18, 2010
Ontario
Looking forward to a good game today. Here's hoping the guys can build on yesterday's win - can't take any team lightly in this tournament.

:clap: Go Canada Go! :clap:

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
This isn't going to be an easy game.

CR kept the score low against the US and won the game in the shootout.

I still think Canada wins, but it will be close.

Prediction: 3-1 Canada.

dm1371

May 29, 2010
Chicoutimi, QC
Why is Couturier on the 4h line ? he should at least play top 6 to show more of his abilities.. anyway, 5-2 Canada is my prediction.

HemskyToHall*

Why is Couturier on the 4h line ? he should at least play top 6 to show more of his abilities.. anyway, 5-2 Canada is my prediction.

We are rolling out 4 effective lines and Couturier has been impressive on the fore check with Hamilton so far.

cenas*

Dont think the Czech have much of a chance, but will be rooting for em as the underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad