Potential Free Streams
OFFICIAL TSN
STREAM LINK 1
STREAM LINK 2
STREAM LINK 3

Last edited:

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Unless there is something im not aware off, Cizikas centers Eakin and Ashton, while Johansen centers Kassian and Foligno. Also, Connolly is the 13th forward, not Howden

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
TV: TSN, RDS, NHLNET, CZE4, NTV+, EUROSPORT (2 i think)
Official streams: TSN.ca, RDS.ca. Both should work in the czech republic.
Unofficial streams: there are a few in the first post, incase any americans, swedes, finns, or russians want to watch. Everyone else should be able to use the higher quality tsn feed.

Go Canada. I'm looking for solid defensive play. Cut down on the giveaways, backcheck better, keep shots to the outside.

Cheli

Jul 6, 2008
Toronto/Waterloo
Go Canada!

Czech hockey fans: I don't really know these guys. Who should I be watching? Frk has gotten a lot of attention around here lately; who else?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Good thing is that Mazanec didn't allow any goals against Norway. Hopefully our D will be able to help him in this game.

Go Canada!

Czech hockey fans: I don't really know these guys. Who should I be watching? Frk has gotten a lot of attention around here lately; who else?

I think you should be watching just Frk. Besides him also Columbus, Detroit, Ottawa and NYR fans can follow their prospects on the team and that's probably all (from NHL potential perspective).

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Good thing is that Mazanec didn't allow any goals against Norway. Hopefully our D will be able to help him in this game.

I think you should be watching just Frk. Besides him also Columbus, Detroit, Ottawa and NYR fans can follow their prospects on the team and that's probably all (from NHL potential perspective).

Holik is also an interesting player, though probably not NHL potential. Looking forward to this game, should be fun to watch!

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Holik is also an interesting player, though probably not NHL potential. Looking forward to this game, should be fun to watch!

I like Holik a lot, but his game would be probably completely killed in the NHL because of his size.

Boom King

Dec 11, 2010
I don't know much about the Czech team but I heard that Nestrašil is a player to watch. Also Horak being a draft pick of the Red Wings must mean something as well. Hoping for a good fast paced game. Go Canada!

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I don't know much about the Czech team but I heard that Nestrašil is a player to watch. Also Horak being a draft pick of the Red Wings must mean something as well. Hoping for a good fast paced game. Go Canada!

Horak is NYR pick. Doesn't matter that much though.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Go Canada!

Frk is obviously the main guy you're gonna want to watch.

Horak is my homer pick as well. He's been great for Chilliwack so far this season.

GetThePuckOut

Mar 8, 2010
Calgary
I've seen Chilliwack a couple times this year and Horak is a really good player.

Ondrej Palat plays with Sean Couturier, and I know he's been ripping up the Q.

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
It looks like a lot of the Canadian players are finally starting to find their role on the team. They finally have a 1st line in Kassian-Johansen-Foligno, an excellent shutdown center in Couturier and an energy 4th line center in Cizikas.

I think they should roll with:
Kassian-Johansen-Foligno
Schwartz-Schenn-Connolly (I think Connolly is a better fit with them than Leblanc)
Eakin-Couturier-Leblanc (Leblanc had great chemistry with Leblanc in camp)
Hamilton-Cizikas-Howden (Hamilton and Howden have been more consistent than Ashton IMO)
Ashton

Kostik

Oct 5, 2005
Go Canada!

Horak(drafted by NYR, playing in WHL), Palat(3rd in scoring in QMJHL), Mazanec(goalie, playing in Czech elite league), Petr Straka(most points for a rookie in QMJHL last year, though he regressed this year), Nestrasil(QMJHL).
Czechs are missing Musil(likely top5 draft pick this year), Jaskin(playing in Czech elite as 17years old) and others.
This should be a easy win for Canada....
Czechs might win if they will play defensive game in front of their goalie, they do not have fenough firepower as Canada :(

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Horak(drafted by NYR, playing in WHL), Palat(3rd in scoring in QMJHL), Mazanec(goalie, playing in Czech elite league), Petr Straka(most points for a rookie in QMJHL last year, though he regressed this year), Nestrasil(QMJHL).
Czechs are missing Musil(likely top5 draft pick this year), Jaskin(playing in Czech elite as 17years old) and others.This should be a easy win for Canada....
Czechs might win if they will play defensive game in front of their goalie, they do not have fenough firepower as Canada :(

No point in mentioning missing guys. Yeah, they are good, but Canada is missing Hall, Seguin and few more... we're playing with these guys we have in Buffalo and nothing else matters.

LeafsFan18

Go Leafs Go
Aug 18, 2009
Windsor
It looks like a lot of the Canadian players are finally starting to find their role on the team. They finally have a 1st line in Kassian-Johansen-Foligno, an excellent shutdown center in Couturier and an energy 4th line center in Cizikas.

I think they should roll with:
Kassian-Johansen-Foligno
Schwartz-Schenn-Connolly (I think Connolly is a better fit with them than Leblanc)
Eakin-Couturier-Leblanc (Leblanc had great chemistry with Leblanc in camp)
Hamilton-Cizikas-Howden (Hamilton and Howden have been more consistent than Ashton IMO)
Ashton

Interesting....

Kostik

Oct 5, 2005
No point in mentioning missing guys. Yeah, they are good, but Canada is missing Hall, Seguin and few more... we're playing with these guys we have in Buffalo and nothing else matters.

Point is that Czechs don't have enough depth to replace them as Canada. So it hurts more ;]
Anyway, here is to good, fast, high scoring game :handclap:

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Fun fact: There are more QMJHL players on the Czech team than on the Canadian team !

Frk, Straka, Culek, Palat, Nestrasil vs Roy, Couturier, Leblanc, Després

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad