GDT: Group B • Dec. 29 • Canada 10, Norway 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diego

Jan 2, 2009
What happened to the Schenn haters???? Pathetic. Like I said earlier, all those clowns dont know what the **** they're talking about. It needs to be said about some posters here who have unsubstantiated opinions.

Norway has actually come a long way. They impressed me at the Olympics. Its a lot harder to field a competitive team in this tournament though.

No one really hated on Schenn, they just hated on the way he played against Russia. Since that game he's played differently and even though the Czechs and Norwegians are a class below the Russians he's been better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
You guys that expect perfection fail to realize that if a player should meet those, you'd have a Lemieux or Gretzky. Im the idiot? Go back and those absurd posts. Schenn played just as well in all 3 games, thats the point. Sometimes things dont go your way. Too many posters have no vision at all. I'll finish with this, too many here have an opinion that is based on agenda or lack of experience.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
3 goals in the last 4 minutes. Still think they shut it down?

Absolutely, 4 minutes left pour it on again, to show that they could. Do you really think they were trying the last two periods? :laugh:. If anything the last 4 mins should show how they could have played, which was no different than the 1st. It made no sense to risk injury or tire themselves out.

Last edited:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
lol gotta love McGuire saying whom ever is picking player of the Game shouldn't be picking anymore if they pick Erik over Brayden

He's right. Whoever picks a player other than the guy who gets four goals and two assists is out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->