WJC: Group A Scenarios

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Figured I'd get this one out early since it's almost a certainty that Canada wins tonight. These scenarios only apply if Canada wins tonight. If they lose I'll redo them.

USA scenarios work the same for both a regulation win, and an OT/SO win in all cases so I just combined them into 1 USA Win column.

2052tdk.png

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I bet you were good at Data Management in high school

Is that a course? We didn't have that here. Math was definitely my strong suit though. I have an applied math degree, and am definitely applying it very well here :sarcasm:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's an awful Venn Diagram though, couldn't figure out how to make it look decent with the 4 possible SVK/DEN outcomes needing to be included :laugh:

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Is that a course? We didn't have that here. Math was definitely my strong suit though. I have an applied math degree, and am definitely applying it very well here :sarcasm:

Yeah it was offered at the high school I went to. Don't think people did very well in it though

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So bottom line is we want a Finland win and a Slovak win to have the USA have to face Sweden just for entertainment value

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad