D 23 Nikita Ustinenko
F 84 Maxim Sushko

Last edited:
Reactions: Back in Black

duga

Jan 28, 2010
Zuerich
This is a tricky game.

The Swiss had hardly any recovery time, were going the full distance yesterday night. Minutewise as well as physically and emotionally

With all the chaos surrounding the Belarussians, nobody gives them a chance. But if they won't be paralyzed by the danger of relegation and somehow are able to overcome the adversity and channel the energy, they could be very dangerous IMO.

Considering tradition and circumstances, I can see this getting a close one.

3-2 after OT, with an open winner.

Reactions: Pan

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
This will be the first game i'll be able to watch entirely. Looking forward to see Meier. The Belarussians have given us problems before with their tight defense, but if the power play works like yesterday, we should be able to win this in regulation even tough it might get close.

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
If the Swiss pull of yesterdays performance (hopefully they were able to recover & gain some energy) and stay out of the box this game should be a lock.

duga

Jan 28, 2010
Zuerich
This will be the first game i'll be able to watch entirely. Looking forward to see Meier. The Belarussians have given us problems before with their tight defense, but if the power play works like yesterday, we should be able to win this in regulation even tough it might get close.

Hope you found the time to watch the 2nd period yesterday? If not, that's a pity!

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Hope you found the time to watch the 2nd period yesterday? If not, that's a pity!

I watched it on the train on my phone but the reception broke down a couple of times, so i saw only four of the six goals. :(:laugh:

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Nothing I've seen from Belarus so far indicates that it will be a close game, but it's impossible to predict how they will react Lewis's firing. Plus the recovery time could complicate things for Switzerland. I don't understand why this is not the evening game, Austria-Sweden should be the afternoon game.

I can see Switzerland putting a lot of pressure early on and dominate the first period but then be unable to keep a high pace, which could make things tricky, unless they build a solid lead early.

Reactions: Bobby G

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Nothing I've seen from Belarus so far indicates that it will be a close game, but it's impossible to predict how they will react Lewis's firing. Plus the recovery time could complicate things for Switzerland. I don't understand why this is not the evening game, Austria-Sweden should be the afternoon game.

I can see Switzerland putting a lot of pressure early on and dominate the first period but then be unable to keep a high pace, which could make things tricky, unless they build a solid lead early.
As the #1 seed, Sweden has all games at 8PM. Plus, it's better for the attendance...

PaulaMesser

Apr 18, 2018
GO Belarus!!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/a.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/ground.png

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
You need to understand that national jokes are only good when nations joke about themselves. Otherwise it's either tasteless or tactless.

Paraphrasing the eternal cosmonaut Bryzgalov " Its just a joke, why you heff to be mad?" :)

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Honestly if Belarus got destroyed by France 6:2, theres a case to be made that this might go to double digits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->