GDT: Group A - May 7 - Sweden vs France

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Voila, Pettersson smiled when he scored le goal against l'equipe Francaise! Oh la arrogance! LA ARROGANCE! Merde la Suede!

And THERE is the retaliation. Now sour French fans agitated by some "hockey guy on some French channel" can shut the f*** up.

Last edited:
Reactions: EK47

Bookker

Sep 17, 2010
What are you talking about? Yeah, that hit by Larsson was dirty, so what? Then what? This is hockey, mistakes happen.

And what is this ridiculous talk of arrogance? What is that French broadcasting guy spewing on about? He has no clue about hockey, so don't listen to him.
Do you see the reactions of your head coach ? Your players ?
Sad :laugh:

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Well played refs this isn’t the kind of game that needs to get this whiny.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Pathetic.
La arrogance! Being happy about your team scoring goals! Oh LA ARROGANCE! :laugh:

Now tell me, what is the name of the nobody teaching French hockey fans about hockey on French TV, because the accusations are LAUGHABLE.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Sad :laugh:
We are all terribly sorry that our defensive coordinator smiled when his number one dman scored after a penalty was missed. That is just outrageous.

Reactions: DDRhockey

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
We are all terribly sorry that our defensive coordinator smiled when his number one dman scored after a penalty was missed. That is just outrageous.
We should send a formal letter of apology to the French government. "We are truly sorry we are happy while you simultaneously are not. Please don't send your tractors up north to block our roads and spread manure all over the highways."

Reactions: DDRhockey

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
We should send a formal letter of apology to the French government. "We are truly sorry we are happy while you simultaneously are not. Please don't send your tractors up north to block our roads and spread manure all over the highways."
That is only good enough if we dont want to start an international incident. We need to sign a contract promising that we will never smile again when we score after an unfortunate incident on the ice.

Snauen

Dec 27, 2017
Someone wake me up, Im having a dream that contains a mean Swedish hockeyplayer (Adam Larsson), that cant be right?

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
Great Sweden + referees beat France B team
What a performance lol

Hope Larsson will be suspended and Thanks Leclerc to show you're a man against bigger bodies
If Rouss was there...

This young team makes me proud

Pettersson deserves his goal
This kid is an absolute stud

Reactions: Canucks LB

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
Why is OEL the spokesperson for the team? Backlund is invisible - on the ice and off it. Also, like someone said earlier, why is OEL always in the middle of scrums? He doesn't seem the kind of guy who chirps a lot.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Why is OEL the spokesperson for the team? Backlund is invisible - on the ice and off it. Also, like someone said earlier, why is OEL always in the middle of scrums? He doesn't seem the kind of guy who chirps a lot.

OEL is not an angel on the ice.

Reactions: mjlee

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
OEL is not an angel on the ice.
I suspect not, he's not the only skilled player out there and he's often targeted. My take is he's a sneaky pest. He agitates verbally, gives small cheap shots that no one sees, etc. He's played in the NHL for a lot of years, after all. How do you keep your drive for the game, playing your entire career for a joke franchise? Maybe by playing like he does.

This is pure speculation of course and I basically never watch when the Coyotes play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad