GDT: Group A - May 6 - Sweden vs Czech Republic

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Horrible 2nd period!
I disagree, that period was beautiful! Czechs really showed some fight back! I thought Sweden would slowly cruise to a 3-0 lead and then shut us down but the Czechs really fought back and fought for each other (Eg. Faksa for Cervenka). I still think Sweden wins but the Czechs are looking much better especially when you consider so many rookies on the team. Keep it going!

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
And the PP party continues...

That's not an excuse for calling someone for existing on the ice. Then you call that instead.

Some penalties aren't called (hooking on Repik when entering the zone) and other non-penalties (Czech player falling over his own skates) get called - that's hockey...

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
I mean the Adam Larsson overlooked penalty when he got slashed on the wrists on the breakaway. No call. Swedes has to learn to dive when diving is alowed

Swedes need to learn that when you publicly embarrass IIHF officials, there are going to be consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTmbp13

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Has Janmark played this good for the Stars this year? He looks amazing!

Yes he is very underrated. With Spezza he was pure money but Hitch refused to give Spezza quality wingers so that rarely happened. So between his lack of consistent C, often on a like the Shore the boat anchor and in a defensive Hitch system he did pretty well. With a more free offensive system he could really breakout next year

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
Huh, what the hell? Sweden need to calm down. But it's entertaining

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Wikstrand is clearly not on the same level as the other swedish d men maybe he would’ve been had he taken the chance to play for Ottawa.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Reactions: PTmbp13

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
No complaining about reffing, but czech players in the 2nd diving trying to draw a call unsuccessfully, it's better now though.
You might not be.. but look up in the thread... if I didn't know the score I would've guessed the score was 5-0 Czechs and Sweden had 20 penalty minutes to 2 for the Czechs.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Wikstrand is clearly not on the same level as the other swedish d men maybe he would’ve been had he taken the chance to play for Ottawa.

For the Record, the Czechs will gladly take your 8th best to 14th best Dmen... our program could desparately use them... actually, your 15th to 20th would also improve us.

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
LOL. New strenght trainer to chech team please.

Two goals on two embellishment. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->