GDT: Group A - May 6 - Austria vs Russia

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Of course it's nice, that we don't try to smash Austria, but it's ugly hockey in the 3rd. The game should've ended after 2nd period.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
I have to praise Pawel Datsyuk. His pass on the 5th goal was utterly masterful. He's a great leader for the team, and has been quite selfless - he usually chooses not to shoot and lets others score. I think he should shoot more, the guy's a sniper.

Reactions: Retroglyphs

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
I have to praise Pawel Datsyuk. His pass on the 5th goal was utterly masterful. He's a great leader for the team, and has been quite selfless - he usually chooses not to shoot and lets others score. I think he should shoot more, the guy's a sniper.

Yeah, also his pass to Kaprizov in the 2nd period of friday's 7:0 vs. France was sweet. He makes it look easy. :popcorn:

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010

What an amazing learning opportunity for Kaprizov to play on the same line with the master!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->