GDT: Group A - May 21 - Canada vs USA

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
USA sucked the whole tournament. They games they won they got by on talent. never looked cohesive,too many small finesse players trying to do too much as well.

WolvesAndWings

Wherever I go, the strawman follows
Mar 18, 2017
I think what this tournament is somewhat showing is just how much of an advantage the USNDT is at the junior level.

Just look at how much things come down to earth for the US at the senior level without the luxury the junior level has of having a team where 85% of the players are/were teammates at one point, and where all of the top players in the world have access to the world class facilities that only the US seems to have at the junior level through the heavily NHL funded development program.

Reactions: Dominance

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Yes, the US won those games.
And looked far from being their best doing so, and he says Canada got lucky yesterday and the U.S showed a lot prior to the Canada game?

I wouldn't be backing up those claims if that is what you are doing here, it was clearly an ill informed and silly post, games over.............time to move on.

Reactions: Dominance

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
And looked far from being their best doing so, and he says Canada got lucky yesterday and the U.S showed a lot prior to the Canada game?

I wouldn't be backing up those claims if that is what you are doing here, it was clearly an ill informed and silly post, games over.............time to move on.

I only commented on the US win streak before yesterday's game. US deserved to win those games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->