Euro: Group A: France vs. Romania, 6/10/2016

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Carefully.

You always have to wary of lip service, but Payet has always seemed truly happy at West Ham. Plus, new stadium and all that, he's on a team with ambition. Not to mention him and Bilic have a really good relationship and Payet has mentioned many times that Bilic has helped his game.

He seems like a loyal lad. And he has a pretty sweet gig there, everyone adores him. Especially the manager, who was instrumental in helping him reach a new level.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
Will be a lot of bids coming for Payet

Well at least there should be

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
Meh, good game by Romania, expected defeat. At least they weren't blown out as I expected. They have to beat Albania and Switzerland and they're in.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Will be a lot of bids coming for Payet

Well at least there should be

Don't see West Ham selling to another English team, and many of the other teams in Europe seem to have less money than usual for the transfer market this season, or already spent quite a bit.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
It's a celebration of the team, at home, in the dying seconds of a match they win, scoring the game winner mere minutes before. I fail to see the arrogance

They barely beat some average Romanian side as a result of an individual effort. Hardly the moment to mock the brave, overachieving Romanians with those wouldbe bullfight noises. The French matadors were toothless for most of the match in the face of spirited defence.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Predicted 2-1 at my work prediction game, but France was just not good. Have a lot to work on.

I predicted France to win it all :facepalm:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
They barely beat some average Romanian side as a result of an individual effort. Hardly the moment to mock the brave, overachieving Romanians with those wouldbe bullfight noises. The French matadors were toothless for most of the match in the face of spirited defence.
It's not a mockery. It's a celebration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->