Euro: Group A: France vs. Albania, 6/15/2016

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
They won't face an attacking team until the semis thanks to UEFA's unbalanced knockout stage where the winners of A and D don't face a group winner until the semis while the Group E winner faces Group D runner-up then a group winner already in quarters

France will win the group likely, then in the R16 likely Ukraine (if they beat NIR) then in the quarters potentially the winner of runner-up B/runner-up F (I would guess Wales/Hungary)

Hellooooo 24 team format

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
France looks SO ****IN' BAD.

I think this Euros confirms how good of a player Benzema is to the squad. And how any thinking Giroud can cut it as the lone main striker at Arsenal are complete idiots. Only legitimate offensive threat they have going forward is Payet. They have WAY too many BxB players on that squad.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
They won't face an attacking team until the semis thanks to UEFA's unbalanced knockout stage where the winners of A and D don't face a group winner until the semis while the Group E winner faces Group D runner-up then a group winner already in quarters

France will win the group likely, then in the R16 likely Ukraine (if they beat NIR) then in the quarters potentially the winner of runner-up B/runner-up F (I would guess Wales/Hungary)

A team like Ukraine would already be enough to cause them problems. Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka would make mincemeat of their fullbacks.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
France looks SO ****IN' BAD.

I think this Euros confirms how good of a player Benzema is to the squad. And how any thinking Giroud can cut it as the lone main striker at Arsenal are complete idiots. Only legitimate offensive threat they have going forward is Payet. They have WAY too many BxB players on that squad.

This is why I suggested benching Matuidi instead of Pogba earlier in the thread if Deschamps wanted to send a message to his stars. Kante-Pogba is potentially a good midfield; Kante-Matuidi sorely lacks creativity for a far superior side that will carry the play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad