Euro: Group A: France vs. Albania, 6/15/2016

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I'm okay with 3 yellows = one game suspension but 2 yellows in 2 separate games should not be a suspension, it seems like a gimmicky rule.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'm torn here.
I'm a France fan so obviously I want them to win, advance and hopefully win it all.

At the same, time I REALLY want some changes, especially Deschamps, and that'll only come if we crash early. And badly. We're close to doing that.

Seeing guys like Evra, Sissoko, Sagna, Gignac, Rami, those guys being selected, most of them being starters... It's just sickening.
And then you think you have Kurzawa, Ben Arfa, Laporte, Rabiot all at home watching the game on TV. :cry:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And Coman is out...

No, DD would NEVER sub Giroud. He wants his big tall striker, no matter what.
Hopefully Giroud scores at some point because DD deserves all the blame otherwise.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Henry would have finished that...:popcorn:

France is finally starting to pick up the pace. I think a goal is coming shortly.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
I'm torn here.
I'm a France fan so obviously I want them to win, advance and hopefully win it all.

At the same, time I REALLY want some changes, especially Deschamps, and that'll only come if we crash early. And badly. We're close to doing that.

Seeing guys like Evra, Sissoko, Sagna, Gignac, Rami, those guys being selected, most of them being starters... It's just sickening.
And then you think you have Kurzawa, Ben Arfa, Laporte, Rabiot all at home watching the game on TV. :cry:

If you are french, you'll be a supporter of the french team. No matter what!
I'm german and I support my NT. I don't like Löw, I don't like Poldi and Schürrle and others on the team. But it's the way it is.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If you are french, you'll be a supporter of the french team. No matter what!
I'm german and I support my NT. I don't like Löw, I don't like Poldi and Schürrle and others on the team. But it's the way it is.
Yeah, well I had to wish France would crash to get rid of Domenech, so... :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad