GDT: Group A • May 3 • Russia 4, Slovakia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

obsenssive*

feel very bad for slovakia... but the truth is without nabokov they wouldn't have even been in the game.

and lol crosby ska

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Trade Proposal:

To Saint Petersburg:
Sidney Crosby

To Pittsburgh:
Alexei Yashin
Sergei Zubov
100,000,000 m³ Natural gas (courtesy of Gazprom)

SKA at once turns into favorite to win the Gagarin-Cup. Pittsburgh acquires two NHL-experienced veterans, gains cap space to sign wingers and bulks up energy supplies for ages. Win-win situation!

obsenssive*

my russian is rusty, but I still have the alphabet down :D

Trade Proposal:

To Saint Petersburg:
Sidney Crosby

To Pittsburgh:
Alexei Yashin
Sergei Zubov

SKA at once turns into favorite to win the Gagarin-Cup. Pittsburgh acquires two NHL-experienced veterans, gains cap space to sign wingers and bulks up energy supplies for ages. Win-win situation!

lol

VladNYC*

Trade Proposal:

To Saint Petersburg:
Sidney Crosby

To Pittsburgh:
Alexei Yashin
Sergei Zubov

Winning! :laugh:

perklunt

qwerty
Sep 23, 2009
but Zubov is retired now, u should take Max or Grebeshkov or Artykhin or emmm i dunno they have a lot of names there lol

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
i hope this is Bykovs last tournament as the head coach of team Russia.. I liked him before but after the olympics, last years WC and now this, i just don't trust him anymore...

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
http://www.sports.ru/hockey/94987425.html

I'm seriously starting thinking that Bykov owes him money ... there is no other explanation :help:

That is crazy! Russia played their best game by far today, withstanding strong Slovak pressure and the frenzied Slovak fans. The Russians withstood a lot of adversity against them today, the biggest of which was Nabokov. Even Bykov had to face reality and pull Nabokov out of the game after the 3rd goal, which was the second of the tournament that went under his armpits. Barulin came in and stoned the Slovaks, giving up nothing. You could see the team took heart by the way Barulin played, and played with confidence late in the 2nd and 3rd periods. I have to agree with you, Allesandro - Bykov must owe him money!

pouskin74*

let him(Bykov) do what he want, he is on the duty , so he is the MAN.

Aug 21, 2005
Halak is as good (bad?) as Nabokov. I dont see why he is still number 1.

The Right Price

May 9, 2010
Halak hasn't really had the best of tourneys this far but I expect him to excel once the do or die games start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad