GDT: Group A • Dec. 30 • United States 4, Germany 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
all this hate for Palmieri is ridiculous! The guy has been nothing short of our best forward so far and looks deadly everytime he touches the puck. yeah, why would you want a guy like that to handle the puck and try to make plays :laugh:

Tavaresmagicalplay*

I have to say the coverage by TSN has been excellent for this tournament. There's like 2 games everyday even when canadas not playing.

PaulieVegas

Apr 29, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
all this hate for Palmieri is ridiculous! The guy has been nothing short of our best forward so far and looks deadly everytime he touches the puck. yeah, why would you want a guy like that to handle the puck and try to make plays :laugh:

I agree, this guy has been killer with the puck and shooting it. The way he's playing now is helping us win, so why the hate?

D'Amigo just gave a rinkside interview to the NHL Network and sounded fine, he appears recovered from his injury. Hopefully Zucker will be back sometime this tournament. Glad Nelson and Morin are back.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Really? I kinda wish we'd stop living in the past. We're as good as we've ever been as a hockey nation right not and our guys deserve to make their own legacy instead of having USA Hockey use them to celebrate the 1960 team.

I think that they are so much cleaner. Plus I don't really like the USA Hockey logo, with the S with the flag tail.

PaulieVegas

Apr 29, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I think that they are so much cleaner. Plus I don't really like the USA Hockey logo, with the S with the flag tail.

I hear people say that periodically. I love the USA with the "S" logo, I think it's really nice. And it has history too given our performance in the 1996 WC and the 2004 juniors (and also the 2002 Olympics, where despite the end result, we were the best team throughout the tournament).

I remember when the IIOC said no to the Canadian and USA logos and I thought they should both get smarky and make a minor change to their logo and try to sneak it in. Like Canada takes the puck off the stick of the player and USA change the "A" to just a regular "A" instead of having a star in the middle.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Morin misses a chance but then draws a penalty due to a Kühnhackl punch to the face. Nice to see Morin mixing it up. Shoulder doesn't seem to be bothering him so far.

Lets go PP. Lets score and open this up a bit.

PaulieVegas

Apr 29, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another AWFUL turnover at the blue line on the PP by Merrill. Can't remember whether they said at the start whether Merrill or Faulk was the next Al McInnis but at this point I'm guessing it's Faulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad