GDT: Group A • Dec. 28 • Switzerland 0, Finland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Apparently the only way to watch this game is on MTV3 MAX, which you have to pay for, so there's no stream for it. Or it's very rare to find one.

dfk711*

GOOOOOAL

Can anyone describe the goal? I'm just following the gamecast thing from iihf.com

cenas*

Either the Finns play very well short-handed or the Swiss PP is very weak. What is the truth?

Conz made a horrible pass attempt. A pretty freak thing, not indicative of anything really.

IF Finland could finish even at half of the Swedish level, this would not be a game.

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
This game should've been put away a loooong time ago.

Finnish Finish = nonexistent

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Swiss only have 2 shots this period? Even with the 3 PP's and 1 2 man advantage they had?:laugh:

They need to pick it up in a hurry if they want to win

cenas*

They are comparing Armia to Mario Lemieux and Olli Jokinen. Whoa.. thats weird.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Yup, Finland definitely lacks finishing ability in this match. Rajala-Nattinen-Armia Finland's best line so far. Donskoi is also been good so far, even though he doesn't really get that much support from his linemates. Nino has been meh, Bartschi has shown some flashes of brilliance and I really like that Swiss forward Gregory Hofmann, he does a lot of little things right. Smart player.

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
But it seems that Switzerland is not able to create any danger in front of the finnish goal. But there is the old weakness of the finnish game, no efficiency it seems.

Naa we will be fine..

specially line Armia-Nättinen-Rajala had some nice shifts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->