GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • Norway 1, Sweden 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
I cannot recall him taking a single penalty.

I think he did, and he whined a little..maybe I saw the wrong guy. But they are kids and the refs were a little pro-Canada it seemed...or at least that's the way the penalties sorted out. Frustrating nonetheless.

Not gonna wow you but he's steady and easy on the back end and possesses a nice shot. He's got the makings of a guy who could play in all situations in the NHL someday depending on who else plays on his team. Haven't seen him enough to give much detail but from what I've seen he comes as advertised.

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
I think he did, and he whined a little..maybe I saw the wrong guy. But they are kids and the refs were a little pro-Canada it seemed...or at least that's the way the penalties sorted out. Frustrating nonetheless.

Not gonna wow you but he's steady and easy on the back end and possesses a nice shot. He's got the makings of a guy who could play in all situations in the NHL someday depending on who else plays on his team. Haven't seen him enough to give much detail but from what I've seen he comes as advertised.

Yes he did whine, but he got slashed so bad his stick broke in half and he couldn't continue playing and no penalty was called so who can blame him? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad