GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • Norway 1, Sweden 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
There is a camera in the arena? And svt is not sending the game? Nice dedication.

Btw, Swedens second goal is up there now too.

I'm pretty sure that they're not allowed to air the game. They can only air the TSN feed and TSN won't cover some of these games where the weaker teams are playing (excluding those with Canada/US on the other side of the ice).

inoajd

Dec 11, 2010
This is great news, when Lulea gets the WJC, we can send Canada and USA to some little ice box up north with no wireless connections or room for TV cameras :sarcasm:

Yeah..

Just send all the games to some small arenas even though it's not even over 150 km between Skellefteå Luleå if it would be here. :laugh:

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
This is great news, when Lulea gets the WJC, we can send Canada and USA to some little ice box up north with no wireless connections or room for TV cameras :sarcasm:

And they can stay at Jukkasjärvis very cosy hotel..:sarcasm:
I don't think either Luleå, Skellefteå-Piteå or Umeå-Övik will get to host it though...

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
Didn't get to see the game. How did Larsson and Landeskog play?

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Didn't get to see the game. How did Larsson and Landeskog play?
No one knows.. TSN didn't allow SVT to send it..

Latest reports about them (mind the google-translate, i'm lazy and I thought the translations were funny):

"00:04 Adam Larson avoids a tackle. Instead, go Norway Lindahl into the fence violently. Saw a bit scary, but the Norwegian got up immediately

00:02 The chain with Lindberg, Klingberg and Wännström was best in the first half. Since the Freelander, Land and Forest Cehlin begun in earnest.
In contrast, iron hooks chain hard to get to it."

(Land and Forest = Landeskog hahaha)

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa

Latest reports about them (mind the google-translate, i'm lazy and I thought the translations were funny):

00:04 Adam Larson avoids a tackle. Instead, go Norway Lindahl into the fence violently. Saw a bit scary, but the Norwegian got up immediately

00:02 The chain with Lindberg, Klingberg and Wännström was best in the first half. Since the Freelander, Land and Forest Cehlin begun in earnest.
In contrast, iron hooks chain hard to get to it.

That is a great translation. :laugh:

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Norway on the board, finally.
After what I've read Norway haven't been outplayed badly, but Sweden have had some periods of brilliance.

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009

"00:04 Adam Larson avoids a tackle. Instead, go Norway Lindahl into the fence violently. Saw a bit scary, but the Norwegian got up immediately

Oh, google-translate - you never fail to deliver. :laugh:

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
57.16 1 - 7 EQ SWE 17. KLINGBERG, Carl (10. LARSSON, Johan, 2. STYRMAN, Fredrik)
52.04 1 - 6 EQ NOR 14. BORRESEN, Eirik (28. BREKKE, Simen, 5. SKAARBERG, Tobias)
42.01 0 - 6 EQ SWE 22. LANDESKOG, Gabriel (29. CEHLIN, Patrick, 16. LANDER, Anton)
40.49 0 - 5 EQ SWE 4. ERIXON, Tim (9. KLINGBERG, John, 18. FASTH, Jesper)
39.43 0 - 4 EQ SWE 29. CEHLIN, Patrick (22. LANDESKOG, Gabriel, 16. LANDER, Anton)
24.09 0 - 3 EQ SWE 29. CEHLIN, Patrick (4. ERIXON, Tim)
5.29 0 - 2 EQ SWE 24. LINDBERG, Oscar Game Winning Goal (20. WANNSTROM, Sebastian)
0.57 0 - 1 EQ SWE 9. KLINGBERG, John (20. WANNSTROM, Sebastian, 6. DAHLBECK, Klas)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Are they talking about Jarnkrok's line there?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Not very good, we need Jarnkrok to get his scoring going. Cehlin seems to have had a good game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad