GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • Norway 1, Sweden 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I'm rooting for Norway because of Sondre Olden, but i'm watching the Canada game, is anybody really even watching Norway/Sweden right now?

Shyguy

Mar 20, 2010
no one is watching this game since it isn't broadcasted on any network at all.

dr-nix

Beware of the Bunny!
Feb 7, 2005
I'm rooting for Norway because of Sondre Olden, but i'm watching the Canada game, is anybody really even watching Norway/Sweden right now?

Nobody is broadcasting the game. SVT has bought the feed from TSN this year and TSN isn't airing the game (svt has had their own cameras in previous tournaments if memory serves).

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Nobody is broadcasting the game. SVT has bought the feed from TSN this year and TSN isn't airing the game (svt has had their own cameras in previous tournaments if memory serves).

Oh ok, that makes a lot of sense then, i guess it's all scoreboard watching then.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Im not seeing the game (of course) but the line with Klingberg-Lindberg-Wannstrom must have found some great chemistry. Both goals in this game and they produced all the goals in the game against Switzerland. Perhaps, they are the true first line.

dr-nix

Beware of the Bunny!
Feb 7, 2005
lol no they haven't. :laugh:

Well i remember watching the same game (a few years ago) first on svt then on tsn later on with two different camera angles (had them both on my computers)

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
0.57 0 - 1 EQ SWE 9. KLINGBERG, John Game Winning Goal
(20. WANNSTROM, Sebastian)

Poor Norway. :laugh:

kuparinen

Mar 19, 2010

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
There is a camera in the arena? And svt is not sending the game? Nice dedication.

Btw, Swedens second goal is up there now too.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
What the **** is that ****** arena?

Looks smaller than the arena I played in when I was under 10 years old.

Just mind-boggling.

This is great news, when Lulea gets the WJC, we can send Canada and USA to some little ice box up north with no wireless connections or room for TV cameras :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad