<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
2011 IIHF U20 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP | GROUP A
DECEMBER 26 • 4:00 PM ET • 22:00 CET
flag_128.jpg
Versus-logo_1.jpg
flag_128.jpg

Looking for a stream? Click here, or look through the thread before asking.

Unnecessarily many requests will be deemed as spam (see Site Rule #3).

mar2110.jpg

Robert and Concetta Dwyer Arena, Lewiston, New York

Norway
Roster. No word on lineup.

#9 Andreas Stene (C)
#10 Magnus Lindahl
#12 Rasmus Juell
#11 Petter Fossen
#13 Sondre Olden
#14 Eirik Børresen
#15 Michael Haga
#16 Torstein Nordrum
#18 Nicholas Weberg
#19 Jonas Oppøyen
#21 Mats Rosseli Olsen
#22 Hans K. Hollstedt (A)
#28 Simen Brekke

#3 Nicolai Bryhnisveen
#5 Tobias Skaarberg
#6 Jens Ulrik Bacher
#7 Kenneth Madsø (A)
#8 Adrian Danielsen
#27 Daniel Rokseth
#29 Robin Andersen

#1 Steffen Søberg
#26 Lars Volden

Sweden
Potential lineup.

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
29 Patrick Cehlin​
|
16 Anton Lander (C)
|
22 Gabriel Landeskog (A)
|
37 Jesper Thörnberg​
|
19 Calle Järnkrok​
|
18 Jesper Fasth​
|-
20 Sebastian Wännström​
|
24 Oscar Lindberg​
|
17 Calle Klingberg​
|-
10 Johan Larsson​
|
13 Johan Sundström​
|
14 Max Friberg​
|-
-​
|
Extra Forward:
|
27 Rickard Rakell​
|-

Left Defense | Right Defense
2 Fredrik Styrman​
|
5 Adam Larsson​
|-
4 Tim Erixon (A)
|
12 Patrik Németh​
|
-​
|
6 Klas Dahlbeck​
|
9 John Klingberg​
|-
15 Simon Bertilsson​
|
-​
|-

Starting Goalie | Backup Goalie
30 Robin Lehner​
|
1 Fredrik Wentzel​
|
-​

Scratched | Reason
25 Jonas Brodin​
|
Healthy​
|
-​

Officials
- | -
wcz.gif
Martin Fraňo|Referee
wca.gif
Matt Kirk|Referee
wus.gif
Jason Morrison|Linesman
wsk.gif
Jozef Tvrdoň|Linesman

Last edited:

dala11

Dec 23, 2010
It's scheduled for some reason but will *NOT BROADCAST ON FASTHOCKEY* as i read when i signed up

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
What's the use of having the WJC in USA if they don't cover all the games. I believe you could see all the games last year in Canada, right?

This blows..:rant:

Harks

Oct 27, 2010
Malmö
The game is also scheduled on myp2p... but doesn't seem likely.

I'll be watching Can-Rus so I'm not that sad :handclap:

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
This wont be close at all. Norway doesn't have a very good team this year. 11-1 Sweden. Jarnkrok with 3+2 :D

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
This wont be close at all. Norway doesn't have a very good team this year. 11-1 Sweden. Jarnkrok with 3+2 :D

Davebo*

You Europeans should get in touch with your local broadcasters - find out why they aren't supporting this tournament. They don't have to send crews - they could purchase the TSN feed, then add their own commentary to that, couldn't they?

Anyway - go Norway! Give them hell...

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
You Europeans should get in touch with your local broadcasters - find out why they aren't supporting this tournament. They don't have to send crews - they could purchase the TSN feed, then add their own commentary to that, couldn't they?

Thats what we're doing but apparently theres no feed for this game, or the last 1:(

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia

No they couldn´t although they wanted, TSN decided not to create signal for all the games and they´re the only TV in the world that has a right to make one as they won the competition that USA hockey (I guess alongside with the IIHF) declared. So the European televisions can´t do jack even though they want. Even if they sent a crew they wouldn´t be allowed to show that footage on TV as they don´t have the rights to.
I know for a fact that Slovak TV did ask TSN to make signal for all Slovak games, but were denied tomorrow´s Slovakia-Germany game and I´m pretty sure it´s the same with SVT and this games or with Czech ČT and the Czech republic-Norway game.
It´s not the European TVs that are to blame for the lack of coverage of some of the games. And there definitely isn´t a lack of support from the European TVs for this tournament, not anymore for the past few years. Well, except for Switzerland, Germany and Norway, but in those cases especially with Norway and Germany it´s not just about this tournament, but with the lack of support for hockey as a whole.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik

So you want Norway to give Sweden the airport of Trondheim? :laugh:

Jimmy Carter

Avs/Leafs fan
Jul 24, 2010
Western NY
Gonna be at this game! I'm so pumped, my first live WJC game! Going with my buddy decked out in my Sweden gear, as my grandmother is Swedish and thusly I root for my motherland.

Any Swedes on here got a few good phrases my buddy and I can yell? Or any Norwegians hate their team and got some phrases we can yell at them? hahahaha

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Gonna be at this game! I'm so pumped, my first live WJC game! Going with my buddy decked out in my Sweden gear, as my grandmother is Swedish and thusly I root for my motherland.

Any Swedes on here got a few good phrases my buddy and I can yell? Or any Norwegians hate their team and got some phrases we can yell at them? hahahaha

Bring a laptop or anything to stream the game and ill give you ingrid alexandra on a golden platter

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik

You can shout "Krossa Norge" (pronounced something like Crossah Noryeah). It means 'Crush Norway'. Or you could try "Kom igen, Sverige, Kom igen" (pronounced Cumeeyen Sweryeah, Cumeeyen" (Come on Sweden, Come on).

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Well, except for Switzerland, Germany and Norway, but in those cases especially with Norway and Germany it´s not just about this tournament, but with the lack of support for hockey as a whole.

nah, eurosport2 covered the WJC for germany the past 2 years and this years has all canadian games and the semi-finals and final. so they would have picked up all german games too if there'd be a stream.

but isn't it funny that the IIHF and canada always complain about not enough interest in this tournament in europe and now that in europe the interest got bigger the past years they go back to stone age without tv coverage?

Frank Bascombe

Apr 28, 2010

Heja Sverige friskt humör -- det är det som susen gör. (Go Sweden)
Calle Järnkrok är så jävla söt. (Calle Järnkrok is the best player on Team Sweden)

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå

Just the normal "Heya Sver-yeh!"

Larsson and Erixon actually has their "own" chants back home in SEL, but if you yell those even the players themselves would look wierdly at you ;)
You can shout "Krossa Norge" (pronounced something like Crossah Noryeah). It means 'Crush Norway'. Or you could try "Kom igen, Sverige, Kom igen" (pronounced Cumeeyen Sweryeah, Cumeeyen" (Come on Sweden, Come on).

I nominate "Krossa lillebror" (crush little brother) ;)
"Take up skiing instead!"
"Northug sucks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad