GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • Germany 3, Switzerland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I missed the first period (the border was so busy) but Germany controlled almost all of the play the last two periods. Conz had to play great to get the win.

OilerOlli*

I do not agree with you ! i believe that it is too early to say ...

They could still end up in the 1st positions. Of course Switzerland with its loss against Canada shows badly ... but since this game, all games have been improving.

Can wasn't that dominant agains the Rus (IMO) ... good but not untouchable ! both showed well !

Then this Sui-Ger was highly entertaining and apparently fast ... who knows ? maybe both teams are much better than what was granted to them. (no one saw it!)

we have to see them against another team.

Tomorrow Ger-Svk and Tuesday's Sui-Fin should bring some answers. And allow to rank them with greater confidence than now !!!
Because for now we know little about their value, and since we know little about their value, we attribute them the last places (as usual !) ... but we know that both hockey nations are moving and both teams have more expatriate players and good players having responsibilities in clubs than ever.

Therefore do not bury them before they are dead !!

No, I bury noone. i just say what I expect. For me Norway is the weakest team, then come Slovakia, germany and Switzerland. These 4 teams have to watch that the stay in the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad