GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • Germany 3, Switzerland 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
before the tournament many questioned the german defense, i wonder why. not only 4 goals against this early, all penalties by german defenders too. :shakehead

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
This is typical game when majority expects close game and it isn't close then. Happens quite often.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
shots were 10-5 for the swiss in the opening period, not as lopsided as I had expected to see considering all the PP's and goals, but considering the swiss scored very early in their PP's they probably never had much more than 1 shot on each of them.

2nd period started

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
just as the swiss penalty ends they get another one which the Germans score on, 4-1

23.51 2 min SUI 9. SCHAPPI, Reto Delaying the Game

Oh, that Schnappi, always taking dumb penalties, delaying the game with his antics :sarcasm:

Schnappi%27s_Winterfest.PNG

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Germans outshoot the Swiss 15-5 that period, probably the result of the 4 penalties the swiss took, but they're leading the overall shot total now 20-15 but still down 4-1, looks like whoever said goaltending was gonna decide this game was right

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I really don't like the sound of those two misconducts. It's hard to tell without watching the game, but I would really hate it, if our guys were playing dirty or losing their heads out there. I hope noone on either team gets injured on some stupid play.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
I really don't like the sound of those two misconducts. It's hard to tell without watching the game, but I would really hate it, if our guys were playing dirty or losing their heads out there. I hope noone on either team gets injured on some stupid play.

From the descriptions it did sound like the Germans did indeed play dirty in the 1st and have paid for it with the Swiss PP effectivity. But yeah, can´t really judhe without seeing the game.

Mattia Mei

Dec 1, 2010
www.contropiede.net
Germans outshoot the Swiss 15-5 that period, probably the result of the 4 penalties the swiss took, but they're leading the overall shot total now 20-15 but still down 4-1, looks like whoever said goaltending was gonna decide this game was right

It's also possible that the swiss' choac choose to defend the score first....not brillant but could be useful for the others matches....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->