Samuel Guerra - Luca Camperchioli

4th Line:
Yannick Herren - Samuel Walsser - Renato Engler

Extra DF: Ramon Untersander
Extra FW: Gaëtan Haas

ilsuonatorejones

May 22, 2008
Fribourg
Hmmm.... What should I say about Pestoni!

He's just talentwise no player to watch out for... His puckcontroll is average at best, he's not the best skater nor is he flashy...

But as you said, he scores and he keeps scoring... But talentwise nobody to look out for... He has just a great nose for the net!
I disagree. The guy has good skills, his stickhandling is good, he cans skate and has pretty good vision. He's maybe too small for the Pros, but he seems to me very talented.

Rafik Soliman

Feb 27, 2002
Lausanne/Zurich, SWI
Visit site
I disagree. The guy has good skills, his stickhandling is good, he cans skate and has pretty good vision. He's maybe too small for the Pros, but he seems to me very talented.

For the Swiss League I agree with you... But don't think on international competition!

I hope he proves me wrong of course and play the tournament of his live! Switzerland sure can use his Scoring!!

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia

Yeah, but the IIHF tracker only tells you the goals/penalties and SOG (and that one only after the period is long over) and my link describes the play by play situations. Only in Czech of course, but with google translate I believ you can figure out who´s having the chance or something. From my experience it´smuch better than the IIHF tracker and often has the info earlier.

EDIT:Switzerland scores!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yeah, but the IIHF tracker only tells you the goals/penalties and SOG (and that one only after the period is long over) and my link describes the play by play situations. Only in Czech of course, but with google translate I believ you can figure out who´s having the chance or something. From my experience it´smuch better than the IIHF tracker and often has the info earlier.

EDIT:Switzerland scores!

yeah, I've been trying to follow it by copying the text into google translate but it is at times confusing, but it does help a little

if anyone wouldn't mind translating here to that'd be great too

Swiss:handclap:

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
yeah, I've been trying to follow it by copying the text into google translate but it is at times confusing, but it does help a little

if anyone wouldn't mind translating here to that'd be great too

Swiss:handclap:

It does especially when the guy writing does a mistake himself- like with the goal when he originally reported that Rieder scored on Grubauer lol.

I can try to translate some of the important stuff on here.

Just now a hand pass in the Swiss D zone and a Swiss icing.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Penalty to Dominik Bittner and Switzerlandf scores the 2nd.

EDIT: A PP goal by El Nino, a great played in which he fooled 3 German players and managed to finish.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
another German penalty, if the Swiss score here this could be getting out of hard really early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad