Post-Game Talk (GBU): Groundhog Day

Kc232

Hi
Aug 12, 2008
that was just oh so bad. can a coach be fired after one game, cause it looked like they rounded up a bunch of guys and threw them on ice with no direction

Reactions: brian_griffin

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
G:
Mittelstadt doesn't need any time in the AHL - he looked good
Dahlin

Bad:
Everything else

Ugly:
The way this team plays hockey.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Good
Dahlin
4th line

bad : phillhouse/everyone

ugly : all those cross-ice/drop passes to no one

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Same old same old. Housley needs to go.

I thought Okposo looked decent.

I am not gonna go nuclear after one game against a desperate bruins team but i am not gonna be patient for long.

Reactions: sabresnyper

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
When I remembered today that Sabres were playing the Bruins, i was like. Bleh. I knew the Bruins would lul the Sabres to sleep. They always do. It was worse under Claude Julien. But this Bruins team is still mostly the same.

Bad way to start the season. Better put the region on suicide watch. the whiner line should be interesting tomorrow.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Even strength ozone play/scoring chance generation was extremely concerning for me. We won't win until that is drastically fixed. Lol @ myself for criticizing Pominville for the entire offseason yet him and Erod created the only 2 scoring chances tonight. I'm sure he'll prove me right before long though.

Also this team isn't going anywhere until Mittelstadt becomes an impact 2C. There's just no consistent offensive threats outside of the top line & Dahlin (and Pominville).

Reactions: Fezzy126

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Good: Dahlin

Ugly: choaching

what a boring brand of hockey they play

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Jack Eichel, "It's hard to win games in this league."

I feel like I have been stuck in a loop for a while with these Buffalo sports teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->