GDT: Ground Control | Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets 1/21 @ 1pm NESN(HD),98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Even when Seids gets back, keep Hamilton with Chara.

Chara-Hamilton
Seidenberg-Boychuk
Ference-McQuiad
Johnson

Looks good, I still hope we add another NHL caliber d-man.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Seids is reportedly day to day and they hope to have him back for the next game.

That is just too funny about Marchand. :laugh: Y'know, he may be a pest, but he's got stones. So many so-called agitators hide behind the officials. Not him.

It was really funny. Brad was much smaller than Buff but he made a point of puffing out his cheeks and laughing. Someday someone will clock him for his antics but we did laugh.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Kane is so sick and he is on a misson this year, I think he is taking his Blackhawks to the finals, hopefully were there to beat them.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Was so nice to watch a live NESN Bruins game in HD on my TV for the first time since October 2011. Way too many DD commercials though, makes me jealous.

Great game. Johnson is a great 7th D, no complaints with him. Hamilton, again, looks like he fits in. Rask is making us all happy. Good stuff from this team, hope it continues.

Hi there. Hope all is well.

Johnson looked great as a #7.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pretty good game overall. Winnipeg really matched our physical play well.

You can tell the guys who didn't play this off season, they will need to find their legs soon.

Hamilton has really impressed me with his first two games. Did not expect to this this type of play from him.

Dougie has fit in nicely. He made a couple of rookie errors but all in all I like him ! He will only get better. :yo:

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
We will take the 2 .....but a little to sloppy up the minute. Jets seemed to want the W- more at times , There was a classic in Loge 4 seating , some guy catch a puck in his $8 dollar watered down beer......then he drank it , funny as hell. Go'Bsss

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
We will take the 2 .....but a little to sloppy up the minute. Jets seemed to want the W- more at times , There was a classic in Loge 4 seating , some guy catch a puck in his $8 dollar watered down beer......then he drank it , funny as hell. Go'Bsss

is that what happened? All I saw was some standing and some cheering after a seguin shot bounced somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->