Gritty Accused of Punching 13 Year Old (UPD: No Criminal Charges to be Pursued)

barabas21

Mar 9, 2016
Last one I promise

3n5q7g.gif

you are doing gods work. This gif is going to my whatsapp chat with all my friends

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The King Baby was actually the Pelicans thing, not a Baby Cakes thing. The Baby Cakes, to my knowledge, always used Boudreaux even after they changed from the Zephyrs to the Baby Cakes.

B9316231345Z.1_20150212161749_000_G369UKUBE.1-0.jpg

King Baby may have appeared at some Pels games but that would have been a pity appearance. Pels and Saints were owned by Tom Benson and his wife Gayle. Mr. Benson passed away and Gayle owns the teams now. There was a whole family feud over the ownership since Gayle is the second wife.

Zephyrs/BabyCakes were apparently owned by a group other than the Bensons.

The BabyCakes naming was very controversial in New Orleans since it was allegedly picked in a fan poll but conspiracy theorists suggested it was picked by a marketing team that consisted of northerners. The locals refer to the culinary baked good at issue as a King Cake and only a King Cake. It’s an important local tradition during Mardi Gras season.

Naming the team the BabyCakes was seen as alternatively laughable or insulting by the folks in the area. It’s not surprising that the team moved after that. That mascot was also seen as insulting big since the baby in thr Kjng Cake doesn’t really look like the mascot. More proof to the ORLEANS/Jefferson/St BERNARD/St Tammany crowd that outsiders who didn’t know what they were doing were behind the whole debacle.

Smiggie Balls

Sep 27, 2017
there are atleast 15 replies saying that all 13 year olds deserve to be punched... really guys? sorry you got bullied as a kid but enough with the wishes for child violence

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Not reading 17 pages but did he actually punch the kid and is there video, and was it as funny as it sounds?

To summarize....no clue. Family says he did, their story seems full of plot holes (didn't say anything about the incident at the event, wrote an email later), funny GiFs and trolls, seems the internet sides with Gritty, family is attempting to extort the Flyers, Flyers say there is no video or footage of this, family files police report. Pretty sure that's about it.

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
there are atleast 15 replies saying that all 13 year olds deserve to be punched... really guys? sorry you got bullied as a kid but enough with the wishes for child violence

If I had to guess, the fact that your username used to be "creamy butt wipe" tells me you're likely a younger poster who has no children, and thus, no tangible grasp on where those sarcastic comments really come from.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
15 replies?!?! That's not nearly enough.

Obviously it's a joke. I'm guessing most if not all people saying that were 13 year old boys at some point and remember what obnoxious idiots they were a lot of the time. It's not like we're rounding up a posse to go beat up 13 year olds.

At least not yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad