Grit and Bear It Podcast

The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021
www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com

After 2 months of countless OTs, collapses and fans returning to arenas (some more then others) we have made it to the Stanley Cup Finals!

But before we preview the final 2 contestants, we must look back on the other 14 teams and how they did and what the future entails, it may get ugly for a few of them.

Enjoy a A Hack's Review of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and preview of Habs Vs Lightning

Part of the Hockey Podcast Network

Subscribe on all podcast platforms

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 8, 2021

This Episode is something different, instead of talking about The Hershey Bears, I ask you:

Why Do You Watch Hockey?

Where did you passion for this game come from, the days of the enforcers, or a modern analytical darling?

How did I find my passion for this game?

Whatever you reason might be, take a listen to this honest and raw episode of the Grit and Bear It Podcast.

Presented by The Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this All Canada edition of Game Over, we talk to Not Another Leafs Podcast about another disappointing season for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Then, Skates and Plates joins to talk about the Rise and Crash of the Winnipeg Jets, is the 2nd round the true ceiling of the Blue Bombers? Take a listen and find out

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this edition of Game Over, we are cleaning up the 1st and 2nd round with the Bruins and Wild

First up is Brews and Bruins to discuss the possible Championship window closing in Boston, as we discuss all things Beantown.

Then Isha joins me to represent The Sota Pod as we talk about a team that overachieved a bit in the Minnesota Wild!

Game OVer, where we say goodbye to each NHl Team whether they want to or not!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week of Grit and Bear It Podcast, WE HAVE A SCHEDULE, A FULL 76 GAME SCHEDULE HAS BEEN BLESSED TO US! No more 3 opponents/36 games, this is a full 76, 15 different teams from October to April schedule!

Corey Swartz of Bear Hockey nation joins me in this MEGACAST as we go through all 76 games ranging from lots of Holiday home games to multiple road trip at the end of the season.

Sponsored by Draftkings

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this the final edition of Game Over, we have scaled to the top of the mountain only to find, still sitting on their throne: The Tampa Bay Lightning!

They mauled the Penguins, Bested the Bruins, sunk the Islanders and crushed their foes in the Great White North, I talked to Bolts Broadcast about this team's journey to a Back 2 Back Championship.

Can they make it a 3 in a row or is the ride coming to a end in 2022?

Take A listen and find out, thanks to all for this journey as we recapped 20 of the 31 NHL squads on Game Over, presented by the Hockey Podcast Network!

Sponsored by DraftKings

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's episode of The Grit and Bear It Podcast, its THE MONTH WITHOUT HOCKEY or as normal people call it, August.

Matt Trust joins me this week to talk about his journey through the pandemic, how his travels took him from unemployed to Greenville, SC home of the Swamp Rabbits, ECHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes.

Then his road back to Hershey and his thoughts on the upcoming season and his views on the current media landscape.

Like, Share and Sub, part of The Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's episode, we continue THE MONTH WITHOUT HOCKEY!

Its the dead of summer as most of you are experiencing heat waves or heavy humidity, so we are thinking cool as we look back on the Best and Worst of the NHL Signature event, The Winter Classic!

From amazing atmosphere to blowouts and ugly jerseys, I rank the 4 Best and Worst Winter Classics, spoilers alert only 1 Pittsburgh team will be here.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's Show I have a very special guest, a fellow yinzer and one of my inspirations to do this podcast, Sports YouTuber Urinating Tree joined me as 2 yinzers spent 30 minutes covering a bunch of NHL topics.

We discuss: Arizona's arena troubles, Yotes to NOLA?!, The fall of the Blues, The real odds of Tampa Bay 3 peating as well as his journey through the pandemic!

Please give his Youtube channel a like and or Sub as he gives snarky but informative Hockey videos and other sports such as NFL, MLb and at times the NBA.

Part of The Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Coming off a Holiday week, The Grit and Bear It podcast presents to you : THE BEST OF SEASON 1!

See the beginnings of the Grit And Bear It podcast, our best takes, rants and moments of Season 1, (The return of NHL on ESPN, Conner McMicheal, Bridgeport Islanders and more) as the Bears season inches closer, we will look back on the last year.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week episode, I talk about Capitals rookie camp and the very little news from it, The Hershey Cubs make their debut this week, with information on how to watch them.

I give my thoughts on this year's outdoor games and the Winter Classic jerseys, and the Capitals preseason starts this Sunday.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's show we talk Washington Capitals preseason hockey, the Caps are back with the young kids and wily vets! They took on the Bruins and Devils and I break down both games, plus Washington gets a Jersey sponsor and the masses predictably throw a fit. In Hershey, the ice has been laid down and fans return to the Giant Center!

New Episodes every week on the The Hockey Podcast Network, covering The Hershey Bears, Washington Capitals and all the hockey news that matters to me

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's Episode, HERSHEY BEARS HOCKEY IS BACK!! Training opens for the Chocolate and White as we have another batch of Capitals Preseason Hockey. The Caps travel to Philly and New Jersey as I recap action from both games, then I breakdown how waivers work, just in time to have Hershey Favorite snatched by another team! Also, my ran about why Connor McMicheal needs to stay in Hershey, instead of being rushed to DC!

Sponsored by Draftkings

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's Episode, HERSHEY BEARS HOCKEY IS BACK!!! In preseason form mind you, but Bears hockey is back none the less. Last Friday we ventured up to WBS to take on the Baby Pens, then hockey came home for the preseason as the Bears and Phantoms went at it on a Sunday afternoon. Plus, Capitals finish preseason and Ovi gets injured?!!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

The AHL season has started and on The Grit and Bear IT Podcast we are very excited for it, I begin with a recap of the Bears Preseason finale against the Phantoms.

Next we have a lovely Caption Contest that involves our fanbase

Finally, it The Friday Faceoff, where we go around the league with matchups, my own takes on games and my picks for the hockey weekend!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Hershey Bears Hockey is back and The Grit and Bear IT Podcast is in full swing!

I give ya a weekend recaps with a triple-header this weekend:

First: My thought son the Hershey Cubs and why you are paying for the nostalgia, instead of hockey

Then on Saturday night Hershey Bears Hockey with fans returns as we take on the 3-peat * Champions, The Charlotte Checkers, then a Sunday afternoon tilt against the Phantoms, plus a quick recap around the AHL Atlantic division.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Its the Friday Faceoff here on the Grit and Bear It Podcast

Bears venture to Charlotte and I talk about the Concrete Biscuit

Hershey makes roster moves as Stingrays season opens

CAPTION CONTEST

Then Its the Friday Faceoff, where we go around the AHL with games, picks and info on select games!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week show, The Bears take their first road trip outside of the tri-state area in nearly 600 day to the Queen City, Charlotte ,NC. 2 games against those pesky Checkers, a team Hershey has struggled with the past 2 seasons (non pandemic.)

I recap both games including a frustrating Friday flop and a tense Saturday night as well, then we go around the Atlantic division with a few surprises after the first 2 weeks.

Lastly, The Coachella Valley Firebirds?!

Presented by the Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad