Grit and Bear It Podcast

The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021
www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com
Grit and Bear It Podcast

reformatted.jpg

A Hershey Bears Hockey Podcast, for fans, created by a super-fan. We talk Hershey Bears, Washington Capitals and hockey news that matters to me. I bring in guests from the AHL, NHL and other hockey pod-casters to talk about the hockey world.

Mar 8, 2021

Its another week of the Grit and Bear It podcast, presented by The Hockey Podcast Network!

On this week's show we talk about a twin set of games against the Binghamton Devils, last second heroics, goalie signings and a hack theory about said signings, then said theory gets debunked in 24 hours! All the hockey news that matters to me.and then some.

Go Bears!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 8, 2021

On this week episode of the Grit and Bear It podcast: Corona strikes again as the Bears have only one game this week, trouble in the southern tier of NY as the B-Devils could be moving out after a dispute with New Jersey. Plus, if the Devils move out, then how moves in? All that and more on the Grit and Bear It Podcast

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's episode of The Grit and Beat It Podcast : The Bears have a home and home series against their 81 rivals: Wilkes-Barre Scranton Baby Penguins! Low scoring Saturday leads to a high scoring emotional charged game on Sunday, my thoughts on the weekend set. Also, I talk about a 2nd dance partner in the NHL media right deal and Syracuse lays down the terms for fans in October!

Presented by the Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's show, I talk about the past weekend games: The last trip to Newark as the Beat take on the Devils, then a Saturday afternoon tilt vs the Phantoms. Can the Bears clinch the North?

Plus, a AHL team gets a re-brand THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR and a long rant about said re brand!

Presented by the Hockey podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Welcome to Game Over on The Hockey Podcast Network, where we can Goodbye to each and every NHL team as they're season ends, where playoffs or other.

This Edition we talk about with Straight Up Sabres about the team from Western NY

Then Devils State of Mind joins me to talk about the young devils

Follow along as we say: GAME OVER!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

A special Stanley Cup Playoff Preview from a hack, ME!

I preview all eight 1st series with my own thoughts, notes and nuggets on each team, I dish out hack predictions that will be wrong by the end of the month!

Can Tampa repeat, is this Vegas or Florida year, can the Avs claim a Cup or with the True North bring the Cup to Canada since 1993?

Let's Find Out Together, presented by The Hockey Podcast Network!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

In the 2nd Edition of GAME OVER: we go to Detroit and chat with Red Wings Rant about how things went wrong with the Red Wings.

WE talk Seattle, Draft picks and where they go from here.

Then Jackets Debrief joins as we talk about CBJ and a make or break offseason for the Blue Jackets

Come join us as we say Game Over!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

It's another edition of Game Over! Where we say Goodbye to each NHL team whether they want to or not!

This time was say goodbye to our 1st west coast squad the Anaheim Ducks as the young ducklings have a harsh season in SoCal!

Then Jim from Three Pigeons Podcast joins me to talk all things Flyers in a HUGE offseason for the orange and black, more importantly for Chuck Fletcher.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's episode of Game Over, we bring on Sporty to cover all things Arizona Coyotes, as we discuss the desert dogs with Corie and Ricthie.

Next we bring the Kings Realm boys with and go to town on the LA Kings and the youth movement in Los Angeles, we talk beer, Seattle and draft picks with the lads!

Join us as we say good bye to each and every team,

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this edition of GAME OVER, we take a look at the season end of 2 bitter NHL rivals!

First its our 1st playoff GAME OVER as we talk to Toasted STL about the former Stanley Cup Champions,

the St. Louis Blues

Then, we talk to Windy City Breakers about the soft reload of the Chicago Blackhawks, will 2021/22 be a rebuild or reload for the red and black?!!

join us each week as we say GAME OVER to each NHL Team whether they want to or not!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Its a solo team run of GAME OVER, as the Caps Chrip boys come on, and proceed to rant and rave about the shortcomings of the DC Hockey Club!

We discuss, whom Seattle might take, bitch about injuries and talk about how the team will shape up in October or just be another OVI Goal Record Chase.

Part of the Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad