Grieving red wings fan

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
So sorry for your loss.

I forget who the quote belongs to but,

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.

She will always be with you and as time goes on what we remember the most are the positives. Hang in there.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
There is nothing one can say to assuage your pain and loss, but when you are most consumed by it try to conjure up one of these four thoughts:

1) Anyone you have truly shared love with, with whose soul you have entwined, will always have the part of theirs they gave you entwined with yours, and you will always carry it with you.

2) If you have been loved and loved truly in return, both the noun and the verb will stay with you.

3) Even by being part of a community as ephemeral as this, you have touched people and allowed yourself to be touched. In every community that you participate in, there will be love towards you, regardless of disagreements. Having shared your loss, you have opened yourself to the warmth of many. Our thoughts will be with you, now and going forwards.

4) Grief is never something to apologise for, be ashamed of or hide to avoid making others uncomfortable. Grieving is universal, almost every human and most advanced mammals will experience it, and it is vital to do.

Hugs from across the pond

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you two had something very special, and she looks so very happy in your pictures.

You both will be in my prayers tomorrow morning at Mass.

You have my deepest sympathies, Sir.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3