Rumor: Greg Pateryn is available

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Probably worth a forward in the same situation as him?

Do STL need a D?

Pateryn for Yak

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
in all honesty id rather him in the line up over nesterov, he has a decent shot and this team really lacks size and physicality hes worth more to this team than your gonna get on the market.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
MB wasn't going to have leverage in this one anyway if GMs employ staff who look at social media...

We'll take Radko's sticks for Greg Pateryn.

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
I'd prefer him over Nesterov. Wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a move for a mid round pick. He's a good, big RHD who's physical and solid defensively. Also very cheap.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I'd definitely take him over Hunwick or Marincin. Leafs could use some more physicality on the backend.

We don't need him, especially by giving up assets for him. We already have Marchenko and Marincin sitting in the press box to fill his role.

I think the Leafs move Hunlak, put Marincin and Marchenko in as the bottom pairing, and maybe bring in a defense man cap dump (or call up Corrado again) to play 7D.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
He's much better than people who don't follow the team realize, if true it's a good opportunity for a team in need to add a decent bottom pairing D.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
With the return of a trade involving Greg Pateryn and the recent acquisition of Keegan Lowe, Bergevin is really going to put this team over the top to win a Stanley Cup.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I hope we can throw a forward of some kind at Montreal for Pateryn. A bottom pairing guy wouldn't be too bad of an acquisition.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The situation kinda sucks, and Pateryn is absolutely nothing special in the grand scheme of things, but considering the way the Habs D is configured now (namely, Emelin with Weber, Beaulieu being the "key player" on the 3rd pairing, and Weber/Petry being firmly entrenched on on the 1st and 2nd pairing at RD...), Pateryn should really be a regular... Even if it's as the 6th D playing some 14 minutes a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad