Injury Report: Greene out 6-12 weeks, possibly season

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
considering our depth at D im glad we drafted forbort.

And yet we only have Toffoli who is a true goal scorer/point producer on the wings. Forbort was a project and we all knew he was going to spend 4 years outside of the AHL/NHL. We could have used those 4 years to get someone like Forbort through the draft (although, perhaps, not as good).

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Forbort is going to be a very Good Defensive player, No idea why anyone is upset with that pick.

Are people going to complain we don't have Giroux ? How about all the other NHL guys that were picked after Kings picks.

If you get two roster players out of Every Draft, that is like batting 1000.

So far the Kings have done well in that regard.

There is a reason the last two drafts, have been heavy on the Forwards side.

Tanner Pearson is a wonderful player in Manchester. So is Vey.

Last edited:

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Forbort is going to be a very Good Defensive player, No idea why anyone is upset with that pick.

Are people going to complain we don't have Giroux ? How about all the other NHL guys that were picked after Kings picks.

If you get two roster players out of Every Draft, that is like batting 1000.

So far the Kings have done well in that regard.

There is a reason the last two drafts, have been heavy on the Forwards side.

Tanner Pearson is a wonderful player in Manchester. So is Vey.

I'm not upset with the pick.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Who else is terrified of rushing Mitchell back and having him set back even longer?

I don't think either side wants that to happen. Mitchell is close to the end of his career, but he still has a year left on his contract. He already had a setback before the lockout ended, I'm sure they'll make sure he's good to go now that everyone is back on the same page.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad