Eklund Rumor: Green possible to Vegas (e3)

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
On one hand I think it's BS that Eklund gets the recognition to have his own tag. On the other I don't think it's a badge of honor, more of a "This is BS" right before the title.
The tags are there so that readers can know exactly where the information is coming from before they get into the thread.

If they don't like or trust the source, that's a quick shortcut to not having to post in that thread...

Reactions: BHD

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
The tags are there so that readers can know exactly where the information is coming from before they get into the thread.

If they don't like or trust the source, that's a quick shortcut to not having to post in that thread...

Right, I'm clear on why they're there. Just dictating the inner dialogue on my feelings about Eklund's credibility, lol.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006

I just noticed that his tag is baby poop green. Seems like a fitting selection. Any chance HF chose that on purpose?

Genuflexion

Aug 20, 2017

Exactly, it's here so people know not to trust it and just start complaining about eklund when they enter the thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad