Greatest winger of all-time?

shuriken

Apr 20, 2006
Bobby Hull or Richard.

I voted Hull because I had to vote for one so... I like the Hawks better than the Habs :). And yes, kind of Pejorative Slured that Havlat is on that list .... especially if Jagr is not. lol :dunno:

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
I voted for Hull, because my Dad isn't on HFBoards and Bobby Hull is his all-time favorite ;)

Plus, representin' my Jets, as always :yo:

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Voted Howe. I believe he's the greatest forward of all-time. No player has been as dominate as Howe was for a long period of time. Howe could do everything at an elite level. Richard and Hull are just beloew Howe's level and then you have Bossy and Lindsay below their level. Between those four players you have Guy Lafelur.

Instead of putting Havlat their Jagr sould have been included. He's not at the same level as Howe, Hull or Richard but he is at the same level as Lindsay and Bossy.

member 30781

I voted for Bossy but if your nickname is "Mr. Hockey" you must have done something right.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
you can make a strong case for Jagr being the betetr offensive player though, as I proved in another thread.

Number of times Jagr led the league in goals - 0
Number of times Jagr was in the top five in the league with goals - 6
Number of times Howe led the League in goals - 5
Number of times Howe was in the top five with goals - 14

Number of Art Ross' Jagr won - 5
Number of Art Ross' Howe won - 6
Number of Times Jagr finished in the top five in points - 7
Number of Times Howe finished in the top five in points - 20

I can't see how anyone could make a strong case that Jagr was the same or better than Howe offensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->