Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Who the f*** votes Roberto Carlos? He's not even the best brazilian LB on the list.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha Dugarry who was an average player but is a terrible analyst said something like that the other day.
An analyst (not very good himself) was arguing with him.
When Dugarry said something about Lyon tactics, the other guy told him : well explain the tactics then. For 2 3 minutes he simply asked Dugarry to explain the tacs used and the guy couldn't construct a sentence.
Dugarry was just humiliated live and ended up saying "well how can you think you can know the game better than me who played it?"
Well I think at least 10 million French people know and understand football better than Dugarry.

Reactions: Gecklund

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha Dugarry who was an average player but is a terrible analyst said something like that the other day.
An analyst (not very good himself) was arguing with him.
When Dugarry said something about Lyon tactics, the other guy told him : well explain the tactics then. For 2 3 minutes he simply asked Dugarry to explain the tacs used and the guy couldn't construct a sentence.
Dugarry was just humiliated live and ended up saying "well how can you think you can know the game better than me who played it?"
Well I think at least 10 million French people know and understand football better than Dugarry.
Riolo and Dugarry almost fought each other yesterday.
Dugarry was once again saying how Riolo knew nothing about football since he didn't play the guy said "well you comment on CL football and you were never good enough to play it". :laugh:
ZING ! :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad