Greatest hockey GIF's of all time

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
My vote for most eerie and representative of them as hockey playing phenoms...

Identical-Twins.gif

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Ballard Light sabre, for the artistry alone.

I laugh out loud every time I see it. The way the goalie flops to the ice like he's actually dead is the topper.

That gif brings up bad memories for me because the goalie Tomas Vokoun got post-concussion symptoms from that and was never really the same. I loved Vokoun, man. Glad you didn't post it because I don't want to re-see it haha. And Ballard was so remorseful that he never really played with the same intensity again.

But how about this one instead?

violent-recently.gif

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
That gif brings up bad memories for me because the goalie Tomas Vokoun got post-concussion symptoms from that and was never really the same. I loved Vokoun, man. Glad you didn't post it because I don't want to re-see it haha. And Ballard was so remorseful that he never really played with the same intensity again.

But how about this one instead?

violent-recently.gif

holy. How have I not seen that before.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I had one from ages ago from HF of a golfer with Crosby's head on it , swinging the club and falling back in to the water...next moment was Susan's head sliding in from the side laughing...it was hilarious if anyone has it. The Fleury and his backup both in net not stopping beach balls was also great... I've lost both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad