Greatest group of prospects on a single CHL team in the last decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Brock said:
Why is that?

I'd say he's the most underrated.

Mike Richards overrated? I don't think there is a worse example out there of an overrated prospect. He gets no love from fans yet continues to impresses the people who count - scouts, GM's etc.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
This is pretty tiresome.

Reilly311 said:
Mike Richards is the most overrated prospect right now.

Less than a week ago the same poster made the following comment about Colliacovo in another thread:

Reilly311 said:
He's the most overrated prospect perhaps of all time.

And a few days prior to that this wisdon provided us with:

Reilly311 said:
Fuhr is an overrated piece of crap.

Thank God for realistic, down to earth posters like this who are able to put everything in perspective for the rest of us.

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
Doesn't compare to:

Brule
Meszaros
Schwarz
Fistric
Courchaine

Or even...

Getzlaf
Ladd
Rogers
Schultz

I like Quebec's prospect

A.Radulov
M.Gratchev (gonna be a first rounder in 2007)
C.Churilov
J.Hennessy
A. Andricopulous
J.Ryan
M-E Vlasic

eddy

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
Halifax Mooseheads had a good 2 seasons 98-99 and 99-00 where throughout that span they saw the likes of Pascal Leclaire, Alex Tanguay, Ladislav Nagy, Brandon Reid, Ramzi Abid,Alexei Volkov, Jason King. Then some guys who have made pro but not to much of an impact like Ryan Flinn and Benoit Dusablon.

Last edited:

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Don_Cherry said:
This is pretty tiresome.

Less than a week ago the same poster made the following comment about Colliacovo in another thread:

And a few days prior to that this wisdon provided us with:

Thank God for realistic, down to earth posters like this who are able to put everything in perspective for the rest of us.

RIGHT ON, BROTHER, PERHAPS IF WE LET THIS ENLIGHTENED POSTER'S MOM KNOW HOW HE'S BEEN MISBEHAVING, SHE WILL TAKE AWAY HIS WEB PRIVILEDGES AND KEEP HIM SAFELY IN THE FAMILY ROOM WATCHING "MURDER SHE WROTE" RERUNS. DO NOT EVER, EVER CALL GRANT FUHR A PIECE OF CRAP, EVEN IF YOU DO IDOLIZE SOME FAT GUY AND THINK HE'S THE "GREAT ONE"

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Jovanovski = Norris said:
1979-1981 Cornwall Royals won two Memorial Cups with guys like

Dale Hawerchuk - 1188 games and 1409 points
Doug Gilmour - 1474 games and 1414 points
Scott Arniel
Marc Crawford
Bobby Hull Jr.
Robert Savard
etc...

Yep, fabulous team. Sadly outside the criteria of the original post, looking for those of the last decade.

mooseOAK*

JNRhockeyGURU said:
-The 2nd half 98-99 Barrie Colts with Keefe, Danton, Shvidki, Tkaczuk, Henrich, Skoula, Barnes

That's my All-Draft Bust team, based on the first five guys.

GorillazXL

Jun 21, 2003
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
mooseOAK said:
That's my All-Draft Bust team, based on the first five guys.

But at the time when they were drafted they looked they all could of been in the NHL by now.. scary how players may or may not develop. I was hoping Heinrich would develop into a Leclaire type instead of another BOnsignore :cry:

GXL

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Reilly311 said:
yes they will. Colaiacovo is so overrated

Yeah, he's overrated just like "hall of fame" DEFENCEMAN glen anderson, who was the real story behind Grant Fuhr's success in nets according to you in another post. If you don't know anything about hockey, don't post about it. ;) OR AT LEAST DON'T BE SNOTTY :shakehead

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
JNRhockeyGURU said:
2000-2001 Red Deer Rebels with Mapletoft, Wanvig, Erat, Armstrong, Vandermeer, Lupaschuk, Gordon, Woywitka, Meech, Ward,
So out of these, which is the greatest group of prospects? Can you think of any that are equal or better than the groups i listed?

That's an excellent group there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad