6. Peter Forsberg
7. Steve Yzerman
8. Teemu Selanne

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lindros was far more dominant than Kurri. Healthy Lindros is a top 5 most dominant forward ever.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Lindros was far more dominant than Kurri. Healthy Lindros is a top 5 most dominant forward ever.

Lindros’ playoff resume doesn’t even compare to Kurri. As in not close, at all.

Kurri had 6 playoff seasons with 23+ points. Lindros had 1 (I understand injuries derailed Lindros).

Kurri is one of the dominant playoff performers in NHL history.

Reactions: Crabapple

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lindros’ playoff resume doesn’t even compare to Kurri. As in not close, at all.

Kurri had 6 playoff seasons with 23+ points. Lindros had 1 (I understand injuries derailed Lindros).

Kurri is one of the dominant playoff performers in NHL history.

I mean..isn't it obvious? Everyone and their mother knows Kurri's stats were boosted by Gretzky and that the 80s were a higher scoring era than the 90s. Lindros was a more dominant player relative to his peers and his era than Kurri.

Reactions: JasonRoseEh

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I mean..isn't it obvious? Everyone and their mother knows Kurri's stats were boosted by Gretzky and that the 80s were a higher scoring era than the 90s. Lindros was a more dominant player relative to his peers and his era than Kurri.

Doesn’t matter if they were boosted or not, the reality is he did actually score 233 playoff points and had 6 23+ point playoff seasons which is ridiculous.

Kurri was one of the best two way players of all time and certainly one of the most dominant playoff performers of all time. He simply reached a level that Lindros never did, relative to peers or not.

Lindros is the biggest “what if” we’ve seen in a number of decades whereas Kurri “actually did it”.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
imagine if Hull played with Gretzky for 10 seasons

OP, should untick "can change your vote" option

these results dont reflect at all what the last poll showed

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I’m a little surprised Ron Francis isn’t getting love. Isn’t he top ten in points ever or something? He’s top five of top
Ten maybe nothin new something ridiculous I don’t know if it’s assists or points or what.

He was then a great leader and helped the canes scoring clutch goals on the way to the 02 finals.

That being said Lindros, Neely and Lafontaine are all what could have been, still great careers but yeah.

Any one of them can be above the next fiur guys I’ll name but outside the above few who would be probably all on the list already (well two maybe) had they stayed healthy.

But I think the next four shouldnbe s combination of Federoc Hull, Datysuk and Kurri.

Daysuik for his amazing two
Way plays had lady byngs too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad