greatest denis savard highlights

dkdex

Apr 2, 2007
mo,via waukegan ill,
i am a hawk fanatic savard was is and always will be the human highlight reel,please anyone who has a clip highlight or other clip of the fantastic denis savard please help me im searching for the clips and goals this great man provided for me and my hockeynuts this should be a sticky,denis savard rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handclap: :teach: :yo:

dkdex

Apr 2, 2007
mo,via waukegan ill,
amen bro ,but wheres the highlights,a great man with no highlights,he was a human highlight reel unto himself,and spinoramas dont count,hes the best skater ever,just hope some rubs off on the kids in the hawks system,man canadien teams almost had a rebellion when they took l.robinson of course we hawks loved it the habs won cups,still savard was and is a highlight reel any clips i can show m:handclap: y son will be greatly appreciated savard was magick!@

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Yup. One of my favorites too. The guy was just magic on his best nights. Does any one else remember him being downright nasty with the stick? Still just an awesome player and I loved seeing him finally lift the Cup. Its also great to see him back with the Hawks.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
I've never seen a better one-on-one player in 39 years of watching hockey than this guy! Way better than Lemieux, Gretzky, or even Orr. No one could just go through players like pylons like Savard! The Greatest stickhandler to this time of all-time, bar none!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad