Greater Metro Hockey League

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

I have a friend who plays or at least played, on the Minden River Kings...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am truly embarassed and disgusted as to what is going on with Hockey Canada here. I am sure this stuff happens to an extent everywhere, but to be that blatant and act like a dictator in the open is absurd.

People truly need to respond to this in massive numbers as this is such a travesty of freedom and sport. I love this game and truly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to play it. It sickens me when I see US kids trying to fight for ice time with figure skating and free skating, but this is absolutely appauling.

I have no idea how Hockey Canada thinks they are not the bad guys here, and yes they have the right to protect their intrest, but is a 13 team independent league really going to take their crown away?

And even if it one day can, who cares, that is why we have freedoms in North America so anyone can succeed in whatever business they do run. If the GMHL eventually topples the CHL, it will because of the product on ice and nothing else. That will never ever happen, which is what makes this story that much more sad.

Shame on you Hockey Canada, I expect this crap from people in the United States where everything needs to be a profit, but not from you guys, not at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad