Great Wolf Lodge

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Not sure if this is the correct section but I will ask here anyways.

I will be going there with my wife and son for his fourth birthday in October. We will be going to the one in Niagara Falls, Ontario. So my question is this;

Is it worth it to get the food plan? It is $50 per adult and our son is free yet. I have tried to google the prices at their restaurant but I can only find food plan prices and not individual meal prices. I am a bigger eater and my wife is not. I want to get the plan but she thinks it sounds costly. I am also figuring that we will be in a tourist town so we would be paying touristy prices out as restaurants.

Have any of you guys been? Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com

I will be going there with my wife and son for his fourth birthday in October. We will be going to the one in Niagara Falls, Ontario. So my question is this;

Is it worth it to get the food plan? It is $50 per adult and our son is free yet. I have tried to google the prices at their restaurant but I can only find food plan prices and not individual meal prices. I am a bigger eater and my wife is not. I want to get the plan but she thinks it sounds costly. I am also figuring that we will be in a tourist town so we would be paying touristy prices out as restaurants.

Depending on where you are staying, you would probably be better off eating outside the resort. We went to the one in Mass, and just drove for dinner out each night. The food is okay at the resort, but nothing great.

It's a fun place though; especially if he'll do any of the slides with you.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

I'd pass on the food plan, seems like a lot for what will most likely be underwhelming. Restaurant prices in the Falls aren't that much out of line with the rest of this part of Ontario.

When my kids were that age they used to love this place, http://niagarafallsrainforestcafe.com/

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
You won't need it up there. If the lodge was located in the middle of no where like the one closest to me is I would suggest the meal plan.The falls is very touristy so you will have a nice selection of places to dine at.

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
Been to the GWL twice before. No it is not worth it. Those places are cash cows. They are there to rob you of you money. The park is fun but nothing else there is worth the money. You can still order in pizza or go to McDonalds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad