Great News....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentAlien*

I just saved a bunch on my car insurance :handclap:

Ok.welcome to my first and only useless and soon to be locked thread.
The New Jersey Devils made me do it..

This thread was designed to only make you smile, I am in no way affliated with any insurance company...but you could save a bunch..PM WaffleDave for more info :)

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
I take it you know dave in real life and I also assume you were introduced to HFboards by dave

Way to go dave, this use to be a sacred place...

KOVALEV10*

ResidentAlien said:
I just saved a bunch on my car insurance :handclap:

Ok.welcome to my first and only useless and soon to be locked thread.
The New Jersey Devils made me do it..

This thread was designed to only make you smile, I am in no way affliated with any insurance company...but you could save a bunch..PM WaffleDave for more info :)

I thought they had made a deal and that hockey would start next week :cry:

ResidentAlien*

futurcorerock said:
I take it you know dave in real life and I also assume you were introduced to HFboards by dave

Way to go dave, this use to be a sacred place...
Don't know Dave, and if this was a sacred place I apologize for stepping on your sacred ground.
IT was just a joke in these final hours..by this time tomorrow my thread will be buried. It's not like at this hour there is any news to report or to argue about..so I ask you, with all due respect lighten up.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
ResidentAlien said:
Don't know Dave, and if this was a sacred place I apologize for stepping on your sacred ground.
IT was just a joke in these final hours..by this time tomorrow my thread will be buried. It's not like at this hour there is any news to report or to argue about..so I ask you, with all due respect lighten up.
You can't gague emotions based on text. I was kidding :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->