Great moments from the Stanleys Cup final

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Hi long time reader first time-ish poster.

I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on their favourite Stenleys cup memory from our win this year. For me it was the lead up to stammers goal without a doubt.

What are your guys favourite memory ? I might even put em all together as one video.

Reactions: Zwui21 and berlin

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
You guys will say much of my favourite goals,but I want to mention save that Vasy made against Dallas when Kiviranta,should score but could not lift the puck and Vasy stretched his leg and made a save,i dont remember which game it was but if Dallas scored,they would have lead or tied the game, instead Tampa scored and won that game,i really dont remember which game it was,but I think u know what moment i mean)

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
How do I have the second most likes here? While I was joking and I was serious about the Goodrow thing. I didn't expect people to even remember the moment. It just stuck out in my head. When it happened I said out loud to my friend "I don't even give a f*** Goodrow, you do you, you Stanley Motherf***ing Champion!"

That's why it was my favourite moment. It was the first time through the whole playoffs, I referred to the Tampa Bay Lightning as Stanley Cup Champions.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
How do I have the second most likes here? While I was joking and I was serious about the Goodrow thing. I didn't expect people to even remember the moment. It just stuck out in my head. When it happened I said out loud to my friend "I don't even give a f*** Goodrow, you do you, you Stanley Motherf***ing Champion!"

That's why it was my favourite moment. It was the first time through the whole playoffs, I referred to the Tampa Bay Lightning as Stanley Cup Champions.

I just remember him throwing his stick 100ft in the air with total disregard for anybody else being on the ice.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFurryPickle

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I didn't say it because, you know, Jinx, but when Point scored in the 5th overtime, after we had played nearly 8 periods within a solid structure... I thought we just might win a cup.

Stamkos's goal

Hedman returning to dominate after what looked like a serious injury.

Too many Point moments to remember them all.

The entire Bruins series/making the Bruins our b****

Bogosian's going full Bobby Orr and setting up... Was it Coleman?

I'm still kind of feeling like the whole thing was a dream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad