GDT: Graz 99ers (Olivier Rodrigue) vs Red Bull Salzburg (Dec 9, 11:15 MST)

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Yeah, you miss the NHL and this is not it, it's somewhere between AHL und ECHL level. But if you're bored and miss hockey and are willing to spend 8 USD respectively 11 CAD on it , there's a stream from the Austrian league today featuring Edmonton Oilers prospect Olivier Rodrigue.

Game starts at 11:15 Mountain Standard Time (19:15 Central European Time). Price is €6,90 (= $8,33).

Go here:
ICE Hockey League TV
(Commentary in German only)

Salzburg (now without John-Jason Peterka) is #3 out of 11 clubs in the league in points per game (which is relevant because Covid has messed up the schedule), Graz is #4. Graz also has Detroit Red Wings prospect Michael Rasmussen while Salzburg has Florida Panthers draft pick Justin Schütz. Two other Salzburg players who should ring a bell are Jack Skille and Derek Joslin.

Graz:

Hunter Fejes (22) – Travis Oleksus (11) – Oliver Setzinger (91)
Johan Porsberger (17) – Tony Cameranesi (54) – Ken Ograjensek (18)
Joel Broda (29) – Michael Rasmussen (27) – Parker MacKay (9)
Mario Altmann (73) – Philipp Lindner (77)

Olle Alsing (38) – Charlie Dodero (92)
Erik Kirchschläger (71) – Kevin Moderer (72)
Amadeus Egger (15)

Olivier Rodrigue (31)

Salzburg:

Thomas Raffl (5) – Rick Schofield (19) – Jack Skille (29)
Florian Baltram (89) – Alexander Rauchenwald (53) – John Hughes (72)
Paul Huber (52) – Aljaz Predan (71) – Justin Schütz (10)
Nico Feldner (74), Peter Hochkofler (26)

Dominique Heinrich (91) – Taylor Chorney (4)
Derek Joslin (25) – Daniel Jakubitzka (11)
Layne Viveiros (42) – Alexander Pallestrang (90)

Jean-Philippe Lamoureux

Boxscore (updated through the game): ICE Hockey League

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If anyone catches this game, it'd be interesting to hear a run down of Rodrigue's game.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I personally always thought that was weird, but now I love a pineapple and Ham pizza lol. Just tried it one day when there was no other option.

Yeah.

low-key brag.....the key is all the weird toppings together....ie. hot pepp, pineapple, green olives.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Nope. I like pineapple fresh or in sweet sour spareribs and not much else.

If I'm not careful, I'm sure I'd find a way to become diabetic from eating too much of it at once. On one of my visits to the in-laws, I accidentally ate a hole pineapple to myself. Mother inlaw was slicing one and as she was slicing it, I was eating the slices reading a newspaper. Before I knew it I heard her rifle through something n I look up, the pineapple is gone and she was in the middle of pulling a second one out to begin slicing it too. I literally dropped the paper n ran out yelling that I'm leaving the kitchen before I die lol.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Olivier Rodrigue profiled by former Atlanta Thrashers scout Bernd Freimüller:

Pro: Quick feet, quick up & down, good lateral movement. Tries to find pucks in traffic. Athletic goalie, but also good technical basics. Strong glove hand, self-confident body language.
Con: Rebound control, particularly with the pads, often kicks the pucks back to the slot. Vulnerable in top corners which NHL shooters will exploit even more than players in the Austrian league. Consistency not yet there, after a good start he declined. Rather average size for the NHL.
State as of now: AHL backup or ECHL starter.
Three-year prediction: AHL starter, probably no NHL action (yet).

Source (in German): ICE: Wie sieht die Zukunft der NHL-Leihgaben aus?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad