Rumor: Granlund to CBJ

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I secretly wanted him on a line with McDavid and Puljujarvi. With multiple suitors at this point and our limited cap I don't even know if we are looking.

Reactions: MrThomas

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He is best as a playmaking wing. He is a decent middle six two way guy at this point, but has the potential to be more. Great passer ...will make a shooter very happy. Superb puck handler, and very good at zone entries on PP's. Not the fastest, or strongest.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
He is best as a playmaking wing. He is a decent middle six two way guy at this point, but has the potential to be more. Great passer ...will make a shooter very happy. Superb puck handler, and very good at zone entries on PP's. Not the fastest, or strongest.

Keep seeing people talk about him at 3c and 3c money which I didn't understand.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Exactly what CBJ needs, hope it's true. Love to see him on the topline with PLD and Atkinson.

Reactions: Husqvarna

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH

This really got my attention as the CBJ need this skill in the worst of ways. Thanks for the summary!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damn really wanted the Stars to get him. Good PP entry guy and setup guy? Literally exactly what the Stars need.

Reactions: Husqvarna

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Exactly what CBJ needs, hope it's true. Love to see him on the topline with PLD and Atkinson.

Columbus is a strange team, forward wise, they don't play top heavy. Top line in the playoffs for them was PLD, with Bjorkstrand and Texier.

Could see something like

Texier-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
Domi-Foligno-Atkinson
Granlund-M. Koivu-Nyqvist
Robinson-Jenner-Grigorenko/Stenlund
Nash

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Can he play both wings?

What are the chances he turns back into a topliner for us? Because the Jackets have like 10 middle sixers, that's not really much help.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I don't see the fit. The Jackets already have Atkinson Jenner and Foligno at LW and a full C lineup. I could see Dadonov or Toffoli. But Granlund? Not really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->