Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-2020 Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Griffins play home and home with the Rockford Icehogs as they play in Rockford tonight and back to GR on Star Wars night tomorrow night. Seider will be skating in warmups and it will be a game time decision on whether he plays tonight.

Reactions: hkydave04

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Veleno and Lafrenierre have big chemistry together. Larkin wouldnt be a 1C here if we land Lafs.

Lafriene - Larkin - Veleno is not out from possibilities.

But Lafreniere is that good, he will find chemistry with anybody. With Glendy and Helm or Abdelkader.

Veleno - Rasmussen - Zadina did also look good.

We should not hang ourselves for anything. World is full of possibilities.

Still, I don't have any plans for Lafreniere. We are not getting him. We are gonna get a center.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Griffins play home and home with the Rockford Icehogs as they play in Rockford tonight and back to GR on Star Wars night tomorrow night. Seider will be skating in warmups and it will be a game time decision on whether he plays tonight.

Seider is in.

You might remember, didnt something dirty happen against Rockford last time they played? FOr some reason I was thinking tonights game could get rough

Christien

May 1, 2010
The Griffins look like they completely forgot how to play hockey. Except for Nagle, he looks good.

First period just ended, 1-0 Rockford.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
TJ Brennan might be in trouble tomorrow night, lots of shenanigans that game and Grand Rapids is back at home.

Griffins were really bad, I thought the vets looked worse than the young guys though. Puempel was brutal. They need to play better tomorrow if they want a shot at the playoffs

Christien

May 1, 2010
Griffins playing Rockford again in a rematch at Van Andel Arena. It's scoreless after 2 periods so far

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Awesome win for the boys. Having Seider back is huge but unfortunately losing Hicketts hurts a lot too.

Watching this game and Cholowski is just so easy to play against. And he doesn’t provide much offense at all. I’m getting really down on him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad