Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-2020 Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
ive no doubt seiders a #1 dman . with both being right that makes hronek 2nd pairing . thats a good start to a top 4 . but now with the top d this draft right i dont think yzerman adds drydale at all even if we pick at 4 , so the d rebuild still has a long way to go with only mcissac , choski , tuomisty looking possibly feasible . though ide say nemeth can be a long term very solid #5 . im betting if yzerman trades guys like anthanasou , glenny , helm at deadline hes looking to get back a d prospect . or a draft pick , but rebuilding d is still the priority imo .

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Pick up a top 4 D in one of the next two free agency’s and were pretty set.

Top 4 D Seider
Dekeyser Hronek
Mcissac/Cholowski/Nemeth

Reactions: lilidk

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
- griffs just dont have anybody that can generate offense / dish out sauce
- seiders skating looking excellent in both terms of speed and edges , very agile for a big man . if his hands improve were talking 40+ point dman

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
- griffs just dont have anybody that can generate offense / dish out sauce
- seiders skating looking excellent in both terms of speed and edges , very agile for a big man . if his hands improve were talking 40+ point dman

I think he could get 35 to 40 just based on his ability to break out. He’s going to get tons of secondary assists.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Which is crazy since how off the board it was but I’d agree
first game i saw him i said larry robinson and when im seeing the balance / coordination he has on skates , edges , acceleration , smarts , ruggedness , spirit he has for the game i still think that . just hasnt shown the hands and shot of robinson level yet . but i say yet because hes only 18 . i realize its crazy saying robinson but there isnt anybody else that i can think of like seider

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
first game i saw him i said larry robinson and when im seeing the balance / coordination he has on skates , edges , acceleration , smarts , ruggedness , spirit he has for the game i still think that . just hasnt shown the hands and shot of robinson level yet . but i say yet because hes only 18 . i realize its crazy saying robinson but there isnt anybody else that i can think of like seider
He reminds me a of a meaner Hedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad