Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-2020 Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
veleno haulin the mail and flashing hands
Looks heavy. But he's the pro athlete, so I'll defer.

61tvR9XWs9L._UX679_.jpg

Reactions: WesNichols14

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
kaiser/figurski just said lots of nhl scouts in the van tonite plus fisher-draper-horcoff
Interesting. Why would we be trying to trade anyone on the Griffins? Unless we have to throw in a prospect in an AA/Green trade to upgrade our pick. Or maybe trading Svech in a hockey trade?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Interesting. Why would we be trying to trade anyone on the Griffins? Unless we have to throw in a prospect in an AA/Green trade to upgrade our pick. Or maybe trading Svech in a hockey trade?

With the deadline coming up and being the worst team in forever theyre obviously going to be open to moving just about anyone. I would say Seider might be close to untouchable but anyone else could be traded from Grand Rapids. Even Seider could but it would take a lot. They might not be trying to trade anyone but other teams might be asking about some of these guys as well

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Griffins got a few lucky breaks and finally won a shootout game tonight. Seider was hurt in the 2nd period for a bit with a shoulder problem as 2 Wild players pinched him in the boards. His missed about 4-5 shifts but came back in the game. Rasmussen took an open ice hit near his blue line and he was flexing his wrist on the bench, but he also came back and finished the game. Hirose did not have a good game at all tonight. Svechnikov took 2 more penalties. Turgeon got a gifted shorthanded goal early in the 2nd. The Griffins 3rd line of Spezia/Shine/Pearson are producing and playing well on this homestand. Iowa scored 2 pp goals as they disected out PK units apart. Our PP did not look well, especially on the 5 on 3 as they looked totally disorganized for much of the 2 man advantage, while when Iowa had a 5 on 3, it took them seconds for them to score. Point streak continues at home as San Diego Gulls come to GR for Fri and Sat games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad