Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I bet it has more to do with this team not looking so hot.

Yeah, could be. It’s interesting to see him come back. Hirose didn’t get recalled, Puempel is back, and you’d think Rasmussen will eventually return looking for a spot.

I just find it intriguing that they bring back Tango the same day that Zadina gets the official call back up. They bring in a former 30 goal scorer for the team the same day a forward that was expected to be a top goal scorer gets called up. And a call up that comes after the GM was reportedly in town making a decision of whether or not Zadina was going to come up or stay down.

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018
Moritz Seider on being named the fan-voted
@Huntington_Bank Player of the Month for November!
1f3c6.svg

Christien

May 1, 2010
Veleno blocked 2 shots in the final minute of the game and it looks like that stung him.

Haven't seen Seider since the beginning of the period

Christien

May 1, 2010
They just showed the bench in overtime, and Seider wasn't on it.

Veleno was on the bench, but hasn't played since he blocked those shots.

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
I tuned in shortly after the 3rd started and haven't seen Seider at all but I was interrupted from watching a couple of times. The announcers haven't mentioned anything about him while I was paying attention.
Hicketts had a hell of a 3rd and OT.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
the tv dude , off camera , from gulls in pre game booth not knowing audio was on goes ''stupid ahl tv'' :laugh: , you could tell hes a california dude and hes totally put off with the hack job done by ahl tv tech dept

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
oh look its christein-baby bert , mantha ray , deca having pre game coffee n donuts in the griffs lounge while poor dotter is watching czech vs hungary women on on hockey :D

Christien

May 1, 2010
Said it in the Cholo thread but I wonder if the reason we have six D is so Seider can get some NHL action before headed over to the WJC.
I think they're leaving this Friday to join their WJC teams.

Seider missed the entire third period of last game and the Griffins haven't disclosed anything about why he was out. He did travel with the team though to Cali.

Reactions: DInTheB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad